Ch 5

It was PE period and Y/n was sitting on a bench, deep in thought. Jimin was the only thing that occupied her brain 24/7. 

Rose approaches her and sits beside her.

Rose- Hey! Are you again lost in Jimin's thoughts?

Y/n just sighs in return. That answers Rose's question.

Rose- Look Y/n, you tried your best to help him but you can't do anything if he's so unwilling. You can't force yourself on him. And after the way he treated you, the way he insulted you in front of so many people, I won't let you help him anymore. You've got some self-respect too, haven't you? 

Y/n- But-

Rose- No buts Y/n, promise me you'll stay away from him now. Promise me.

Y/n- Ok, I promise that I won't get involved with him unnecessary.

Rose smiles brightly at her victory. 

Rose- Great!! Now join me in the basketball!!

Y/n- I'm not in the mood.

Rose- Plsss Y/nshii...

She makes a cute pouty face which Y/n could never say no to.

Y/n- Fine, let's go.

Y/n goes with Rose and starts playing basketball. 

Suddenly her attention goes to the other side as she sees Jimin walking by. Her eyes unconsciously follow him. 

He was wearing the same blank expression as always. He was walking towards the nearby bench with his hands in his pocket.

Y/n's eyes grow wide as she watches Jimin getting hit by a basketball. He falls forward and get's hurt badly. All the students move backwards in fear. No one dared to approach him. 

Without thinking for even a split of a second, Y/n rushes towards him. She bents near him, with worry reflecting in her eyes.

Y/n- Are you ok?

He glances towards her for a second and then stands up. He walks away from the ground without saying or doing anything. Everyone gets shocked to not see him getting furious.

Worried about him too much, Y/n follows Jimin inside the campus. She sees him getting back to the class.

Y/n- As expected, he's too careless. He didn't even bother to get his wounds treated.

She accelerates her pace and holds Jimin's wrist from behind. Jimin looks behind him, furious.

Jimin- LEAVE.

Y/n- No.

Jimin- Has it become your hobby to keep bothering me?

Y/n- Look, you need to get treated Mr., so you better obey me!!

Jimin gets shocked by the way she was trying to dominate him.

Jimin- How dare you-

He stops mid-sentence as Y/n starts dragging him towards the medical room.

Jimin- I said leave me at once!!

She ignores him and just keeps dragging him. They finally reach the medical room and Y/n makes him sit on the bed but Jimin gets up. She again makes him sit there.

Y/n- Hey you!! Stop being naughty and just sit here like a good boy or else-

Jimin- Or else?

Y/n- Or else...ahhh....I'll....umm...Or else I'll slap you.