Ch 12

The car stops in front of the university building.

Jimin- Let's go?

Y/n- Yup.

The moment they step out of the car, all the eyes lay on them. The biggest shock they can ever get. The outcast, the psycho, the monster, has finally got someone!! All the rumours that claimed it to be one-sided, have proved to be false.

Jimin holds Y/n's wrist while walking, showing off that she belongs to him now.

Soon Rose spots them and she was the most shocked than anyone else. She walks towards them in fast steps.

Rose- Y/n!!

Y/n- Oh Rose!! Hey!! What's up?

Rose- I need her with me.

She says while looking at Jimin. Jimin slowly releases his grip hesitantly, letting Y/n go with Rose. 

Rose grips Y/n's wrist firmly and drags her away from Jimin.

Rose- What is this Y/n?

Y/n- What is what?

Rose- You know it very well what I'm talking about. What's going on between you and Jimin?

Y/n- Ahh...about that? Actually, we confessed to each other the day before yesterday, hehe. And now we are together.

Rose- WHAT THE HELL Y/N!! ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES?

Y/n flinches because of Rose's sudden outburst.

Y/n- What's wrong Rose?

Rose- What's wrong? EVERYTHING IS WRONG!! I just agreed with you that he has changed a bit, that doesn't mean that you can continue a "relationship" with that dangerous being!!

Y/n- ENOUGH ROSE!! I've already had too much of you just because you're my childhood bestie but it's getting too much now. Jimin is my boyfriend and I won't bear anything against him. So talk to me only then when you'll have something else to talk about.

With that, Y/n storms away in anger.

Rose- I only wish for your happiness dear. I hope my perception of Jimin turns out to be wrong.

Time Skip

The bell rings, indicating that it's lunch time. Jimin walks towards Y/n's desk and takes her along with him. He takes her at the ground and they sit under the shadow of a tree.

Y/n- Why did you bring me here?

Jimin-  To avoid the creepy stares of the other students. *chuckles*

Y/n- Ohh..hmm

Jimin- What happened, princess? You look down.

Y/n- Ahh nothing.

Jimin- So you'll hide it from me now. *says coldly*

Y/n- Ahh actually, the news in the morning had me shook and I'm feeling too sad for Yujun.

Jimin- You shouldn't. *clenching his jaw*

Y/n- Huh?

Jimin- It's not all, there's something more. Tell me.

Y/n- Umm, it's Rose.

Jimin- What about her?

Y/n- She doesn't have a good image of you. She thinks you're not the right one whom I should date.

Jimin's fist tightens in anger.

Jimin- And what do "you" think about us?

Y/n- I? I'm happy. Really happy, coz I know you're the only one who makes my heart flutter and makes me feel special. Saranghaeyooo *aegyo*