Ch 14

Jimin's POV

This "Tae Tae" has been bothering me since the past 5 days!! I came here to spend some quality time with my princess but he just keeps jumping in between. He just shows up out of nowhere and then they start laughing together, remembering their old times. As if I get invisible in front of him. Y/n doesn't even glance at me when he's together.

He is annoying me at an extreme level. And I'm not able to do anything because my princess is with me, or else I would have killed him long ago.

Just let this vacation end and I would not let you go so easily, Kim Taehyung. You've gotten on my nerves.

End of Jimin's POV

It was evening time. Jimin and Y/n were sitting on a sofa in their hotel room.

Y/n- Jiminahhh!!

Jimin- Nae?

Y/n- I'm hungry *pout*

Jimin- *chuckle* Wait, I'll get ramyeon for my princess. *pinches her cheek*

Y/n- Hehehe!

Jimin brings two cups of ramyeon for both of them after a few minutes and they start eating. Jimin chuckles looking at Y/n because she looks so adorable while eating it. Just like a baby.

Y/n looks towards Jimin on hearing his chuckle

Y/n looks towards Jimin on hearing his chuckle. A frown was visible oh her face, accompanied by her pouty lips because she just slurped a spoonful of ramyeon.

Jimin stops laughing and looks at her. His eyes at once land on her lips, which were stained by the juice of the ramyeon. His heart skips a beat and he starts feeling overwhelmed and intimidated.

*Warning: Heated Scene Ahead*

He starts leaning forward, his eyes never leaving her juicy lips. She starts shifting backwards, to which Jimin pushes her down on the sofa and hovers above her. 

One of his hand slid across her waist while the other grabbed her neck from the back, pulling her face closer. 

He licks the juice on the corner of her lips, sending shivers throughout her body.

Y/n- Jimin-

Her sentence gets cut off as his plump lips smash on her juicy lips. He starts kissing her hungrily as she responds back to it with the same passion.

He bites her lower lip, making her gasp. Getting the opportunity, he enters his tongue inside her mouth, getting the taste of the ramyeon that they just ate.

His hand trails from her waist to her exposed thighs and then back, repeating the process. 

Y/n wraps her legs around his waist as he pushes himself closer to her body. Her hands playing with his soft hair.