Ch 17

??- Actually, I wanted to inform you that Jimin has committed suicide.

The moment those words entered her ears, her mobile slipped out of her hands along with some tears out of her already puffy eyes.

Rose runs to her and hugs her from behind as she starts hyperventilating. 

Rose- Calm down Y/n!! Everything will be fine!!

Y/n- R-Rose..

Rose- Yes?

Y/n- J-Jimin c-committed suicide..

Rose- WHAT??!! OMG!!

With that Y/n runs away from the house while Rose follows her. She runs on the road insanely, not caring about the cars passing by.

Rose- Careful Y/n!!

But she couldn't hear anything or see anything. The only thing dancing in his mind was Jimin. 

Even if she hates him, the connection she had with him can't vanish so suddenly. 

On top of that, she couldn't bear the pain of one more person dying because of her.

She ran and ran and soon reached the hospital where Jimin was. She dashes inside and asks the receptionist about the ward no. where Jimin was.

Then she opens the ward's door with a bang and sees Jimin's lifeless body lying on the hospital bed. His head was wrapped with white cloth and too many machines were attached to him. He breathed through the oxygen mask attached to his mouth. 

Y/n falls on her knees on seeing his pitiful condition. She grabs Jimin's hand into hers and starts sobbing hard while resting her head on the bed.

Soon, Y/n's head looks up as she hears the loud sound of the ECG. His heartbeat was increasing at an exponential pace.

She looks at his face with worry and soon hears him whisper something.

Jimin- P-Princess?

His eyes slowly start opening and soon widen at seeing his life beside him.

A small smile creeps on his face.

Jimin- I-I a-am s-sorry..

Y/n- SHUT UP!! WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE RIGHT TO END YOUR LIFE LIKE THIS HUH?

Jimin- P-Princess-

Y/n- DO YOU THINK ENDING YOUR LIFE WILL SOLVE EVERYTHING? WHEN WILL YOU GET OUT OF YOUR PSYCHONESS?? 

Jimin- I-I h-hurt you so I-I d-don't have a r-right to l-live.

Y/n scoffs in disbelief.

Jimin- H-how can I-I possibly l-live w-when my princess, m-my life, d-disowned me?

Y/n- You're terrible Jimin. YOU'RE TERRIBLE!! You didn't get a single word that I said. It's not you who tried to kill yourself, IT WAS YOUR OBSESSION!! STOP ACTING AS YOU LOVE ME COZ YOU DON'T!! If you really loved me then you would have felt sorry for what you did!! You would have been filled with remorse and shame!! You would have tried to change! Tried to be that Jimin that I used to love but you...YOU'RE JUST STUCK WITH YOUR OBSESSION!! If you would have truly loved me then you wouldn't be willing to leave me with the burden and guilt of one more death because of me!! 

Y/n's words hit Jimin hard. As if he was stabbed right at his heart 100 times. He soon started realising what all he did. He was so engrossed with the pain of losing his loved ones twice that this time he was willing to end the entire world to save his princess. To keep her by his side. To save her from all the evils. He was so determined to save her from getting hurt that he didn't realise that actually, he was the one who was hurting her all this while. He burned his love in the flames of obsession. He destroyed everything that he got with his own hands. He lost his princess, his love, forever. And the saddest part was that this time, he did it on his own. Streams of guilt started pouring out of his eyes as he looked at the blurry image of Y/n.

Y/n- I'm sorry Jimin but you can never get me back now. I can't get back to a monster. A killer. And if you care about me for even the slightest bit then I beg you, don't break me with one more death. I already have enough of it. I wouldn't be able to survive with one more. 

With that, Y/n gets up from the floor and heads outside the ward, leaving Jimin behind.

Jimin- It was all my fault. I'm really a psychopath whom you don't deserve and I can't hurt you again. You're better off without me and for the sake of love, I need to let you go.

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.