Ch 8

That small gesture took away Jimin's sanity. He couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about it. It made him realise his true feelings about which he was confused before.

Jimin- She is exactly like her. She resembles her in all ways. 

Flashback

Jimin stood at the roof's railing, ready to jump off. The death of his parents took away everything from him. He was left with no reason to live anymore. He wanted to get rid of this cursed life of his. He took a deep breath and was about to step forward when a soft hand held his wrist and pulled him back. He landed straight onto that person.

He looked up and found a beautiful girl lying beneath him with tears in her eyes.

Girl- Why? Why would you do this?

He stood up.

Jimin- Go away from here.

Girl- So that you can commit suicide peacefully?

He glared back at the girl.

Girl- No. I'm not going.

This angered him and he walked towards her and pinned her against the wall harshly.

Jimin- CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONCE??!! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!

But the girl didn't look even a bit scared. Rather, she did something totally unexpected. She stood up on her toes and placed a soft peck on his lips. Jimin was left frozen.

Girl-  I don't know why you're doing this, but believe me, there are endless reasons to continue this beautiful life of yours. You just have to find them.

The walls Jimin created around him, fell off. He broke down in front of her. He fell down on the floor and started crying badly. The girl also sat down and hugged him.

Jimin- This life seems nonsense to me without my parents, how can I continue it?

Girl- You can, you can. Just let me help you.

End of Flashback

Jimin- She too approached me to help me, without any reason. She too wasn't scared of my outward personality. She too managed to break my walls down. The emotions I felt back then when she kissed me for the first time, I felt the exact same today when Y/n did it. Back then, I wasn't able to save her, but this time I won't let the history repeat itself. I'll protect Y/n till my last breath. Anyone who'll try to hurt her or bother her will meet his/her death, even if it's me.

I won't let you go, Y/n. You're mine and only mine.

Time Skip

Rose and Y/n were walking towards their class.

Rose- After what all happened yesterday, I have to believe that you were right. Jimin has really changed.