Ch 11

Yujun lies on his bed, ready to drift to sleep when suddenly the electricity cuts off. He moves into the living room, ready to get out and check the electricity board. He stumbles in the dark and finally reaches the door to open it. The moment he opens the door, a small gasp escapes his mouth.

He sees a black shadow standing by the door. 

Yujun- W-who are you?

The shadow enters inside the house and moonlight coming from the window lights his face.

Yujun- J-jimin?

Jimin- So we meet again.

Jimin speaks in a rather deep and scary voice.

Jimin- Won't you invite me inside?

Yujun- I-I ahh-

Jimin- No problem. I'll come on my own.

He pushes Yujun further inside and closes the door behind me.

Jimin- So? How are you feeling?

Yujun- What do you mean?

Yujun speaks with all the boldness he has, not wanting to show how terrified and intimidated Jimin's presence was making him.

Jimin- I saw it earlier. You looked disappointed. Wae? Do you like her?

Yujun- Y/n? Yes, I do. Wae? Can't I?

Jimin's blood boils at hearing his confession. He dashes towards him, pushes him to the wall and grips his neck tightly.

Jimin- No one is allowed to touch or like what's mine!! Understood?

Yujun- Huh? Are you threatening me?

Jimin- Take it as whatever you want.

Yujun chuckles and whispers in Jimin's ear.

Yujun- Don't worry bro. I won't snatch her away from you forever. I'll like to have her just for one night. I wonder how'll she-

Yujun provokes Jimin to his peak. Jimin harshly pushes him on the floor and takes out his knife. He then sits down near Yujun and stabs the knife at his palm with full force.

Yujun- Aaaaaaa!!!

Yujun screams in agony.

Jimin- How dare you?!!

Yujun- F-forgive me J-jimin. I wasn't serious. I t-take my words back. I will never come to her s-sight. 

Jimin- Too late!! No one dares to touch what's mine.

He stabs the knife more inside, rotating it during the process.

Yujun- Aaaa!!! I promise I would never come near her, not even in my dreams. Leave me, please.

Jimin- But you already did. You touched my possession right in front of my eyes. Remember?

Yujun- For god's sake, it was just a hug!!

Jimin- It doesn't matter. You touched her anyway.

Yujun- You're a psycho!! She doesn't deserve you.

Jimin- Bingo!! You recognised me. Yes, I am a psycho and psychos don't show mercy.

He takes out the knife from his palm and then stabs it on his chest. Blood spills out from his mouth, colouring Jimin's clothes and face in red.

Jimin licks his lips, getting the taste of Yujun's blood. He smirks, stabbing the knife 10 more times into his body. He was already dead but Jimin's lust for punishing him doesn't end still.

Jimin- Anyone who'll come between us or try to possess what's mine, will meet the same fate. No matter who.

Soon he hears some knocking on the door.

Jimin- *chuckles* See, you woke up the whole neighbourhood with your pitiful screams.

Jimin gets up from his spot and walks towards the window.

Jimin- never rest in peace.

With that, he jumps off from the window as the neighbours dash inside the house, breaking the door.

Jimin gets back to his house and reaches Y/n not before cleaning himself. He sits at the edge of the bed and looks at her sleeping figure. He gently caresses her hair, admiring his princess.

Jimin- You only belong to me. Only I have the right to think about you, see you, touch you, feel you or make love to you. Anyone else trying to ignore this fact will meet the same fate as Yujun.

Time Skip

Jimin gets downstairs after doing his morning routine. The scene he witnesses makes his whole world shattered. 

His princess. She was hurt. Crying her heart out. His heart aches with pain and he runs to her immediately and hugs her tight.

Jimin- What happened princess? Don't cry!! I'm with you. Everything's fine.

Y/n points to the TV between her sobs. Jimin looks that way and finds the news flashing on the screen.

Reporter- A man was found brutally stabbed inside his house in XYZ apartment. CCTV cameras didn't capture anything due to the electricity cut off and the neighbours didn't see anyone entering the apartment as everyone was sleeping. They heard some screams coming from inside and soon dash towards inside his house but found no one there.

The picture of stabbed Yujun then flashes on the screen. Jimin's lips carve into a smirk at seeing his desperate state.

Y/n- Someone killed him!! But why?? He was such a sweetheart!! He had no enemies!!

Jimin's heart clenches at hearing her words.

Why are you so worried about him, huh? Am I not enough for you? Do you need someone else too? Why does he even mean this much to you?

He tightens his fist in anger and his hands start bleeding due to his nails digging deep inside his skin.

Jimin- Ahh..

He lets out a small whimper.

Y/n pulls back from his embrace and looks at his palms.

Y/n- OMG!! Why did you hurt yourself?

Jimin- How can I not get hurt while seeing you this hurt?

Y/n- Aww...I'm sorry. I won't cry now. But promise me, you won't ever hurt yourself because of me again.

Jimin- I can't. It's impossible.

Y/n pouts in disbelief. 

Jimin- *chuckles* Ok, I'll try.

Y/n- *smiles* Wait here, I'll get the first aid.

Jimin- Hmm..

She runs inside to get the first aid.

Jimin- Don't get bothered with so many people, princess. It makes me want to kill everyone.

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.