Ch 15

Jimin- Y-Y/n?

Jimin looks at his princess, whose face was filled with broken emotions. As if her whole life scattered in front of her. Tears threatened to come out anytime.

Jimin- Princess listen-

Taehyung- What happened cupcake? Did you get your purse?

Tae came from behind.

Y/n gets back to reality and then rushes inside to get her purse and bag and then runs outside with it.

Jimin- Princess wait-

He runs behind her but Tae blocks his way.

Taehyung grabs Jimin's collar and spats on his face.

Tae- What did you do huh? Why was she crying?!!

Jimin- GET. OUT. OF. MY. WAY.

Tae- No, I won't let you follow her, you'll hurt her more.

Jimin- I'm warning you for the last time. Don't test my patience.

Tae- Guess what? I'm not afraid!! I won't let anyone hurt my cupcake. I'll go behind her first and you can come later.

Jimin- Ok then, don't blame me for what I'm going to do next, you asked for it.

Jimin's hand reaches his back pocket and then he takes out a small knife. He then cuts Taehyung's wrist with it. He winces in pain after letting go of Jimin.

Jimin- Be thankful, I was easy on you.

After that, Jimin runs at his full speed and tries to spot his princess. He reaches the lobby and looks around but couldn't find her. He then reaches the receptionist.

Jimin- T-there was a l-lady with me. Did you see h-her a-anywhere?

Receptionist- Oh the one that came with you? I just saw her running outside the resort. She seemed to be in a hurry and she was crying too hard along her way.

The receptionist had no idea how much her words were affecting Jimin. He was angry. Really angry. But not on anyone else, but himself.

He runs outside and to his luck, he spots Y/n standing on the road.

He runs towards her while screaming her name but before he could reach her, the cab arrived and Y/n got inside in a hurry.

Jimin reaches the cab and knocks on her window to open it.

Jimin- Princess, just listen to me once, don't leave me-

But the cab pulls the gear and drives away.

Jimin runs behind it, screaming her name. He looked so desperate and broken. Passers-by pity on him.

He was just running non-stop, not caring about his legs. But soon he gets hit by a stone and falls on the road. His knees start bleeding. 

He screams one last time to stop the cab but it never stops.

He sits there, trying to get together his broken pieces and crying desperately. He couldn't live without his princess. She was the only reason for him to live now. He couldn't survive without her.

 He couldn't survive without her

Time Skip

Y/n gets back to her old apartment. The moment she enters inside, she slides down the wall and starts crying her heart out.

Y/n- Why? Why did you do this Jimin? Why do you have to break me like this? I loved you so much. I thought you weren't like what others said about you but, you proved everyone else right and me wrong. Rose always warned me to not fall in your trap but I never listened to her. I fell for your broken side but I couldn't see the monster who was living inside. I lost Jimin. I lost because of you.

She gets in the shower and let the water wash away her tears. 

Then she comes out and wears her clothes and prepares her bed for sleeping. She suddenly hears a strong knock on the door.

She walks towards the door and opens it slightly. But the moment she sees the person, she immediately closes the door again.

She supports her back against the door as tears start streaming again.

Jimin- Pls princess, let me explain myself!! open the door!!

He screams from the other side.

She inhales a deep breath, calming herself, and then speaks.

Y/n- It's over now, Jimin. So don't waste your time.

Jimin- NO!! Princess wait!! It can't be over like this!! plss, listen to me-

She gets inside her room and closes the door behind her, not wanting to hear his voice anymore. She tries to calm herself and gets inside her blanket. 

Sleep doesn't come to her as she cries for the entire night. Even in her dreams, she couldn't help but cry. 

Her eyes again open at 4 am, on the sound of the thunder. 

Y/n- The sky is also crying with me.

Time Skip

Y/n gets up from her bed as morning comes. She washes her swollen eyes and does her morning routine. The moment she gets out from her room, she hears loud gasps and chattering of people coming from outside her door.

She walks towards her door and opens it.

The scene she witnesses in front of her, shook her unexplainably.

Jimin was lying below, near her door, shivering with cold. His lips turned blue and his face looked pale. 

???- Omg!! looks like the poor creature waited here the whole night in the rain. How disheartening!!

???2- Yes, I heard him begging to her to open the door but she didn't bulge. 

Y/n's house was just at the corner, near the stairs, so it was natural that during the rain, chill winds blew across it, along with some sprinkles of water. Jimin waited there the entire night for her to open the door as he couldn't just go back to his house alone, without her princess.

Not wanting to hear any more gossips, Y/n wraps Jimin's arm around her shoulder and lifts him up with quite difficulty. 

She then makes him lie on her bed and tucks him inside the blanket. She then gets up to get a hot water bag but he holds her wrist and pulls her back, making her land on top of him.

He looks at her with a smile plastered on his face, he lifts his another hand and caressess her face with it.

Jimin- I knew you care for me. You still love me.

Y/n gets out from his hold in anger.

Y/n- Don't imagine things. I helped just because I am a human, unlike you.

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.