You Are The Reason.

A few years later

A few years later. I stand there looking to my children, watching them. They both have blindfolds on. I start stepping around them and cross my arms. "When you feel something in the pit of your stomach and the hair raise on your arms and neck. That is the Force calling to you. There is bad and there is good." I look to anakin who is lifting his blindfold up slightly to look at me. "You're not focusing." I say to him and he takes the cover off. "Momma I don't feel anything." He pouts slightly and I kneel down and look at him. "That is okay." I smile softly at him and stroke his cheek. "What's on your mind my love?" I say and he hums. "Food.." I let out a laugh and look to Leia who is trying so hard to concentrate.

I feel a tingle up my spine. "There's your father now." I say quietly and look over at the broad man who has his top half of hair up. We had chosen to be civil. No love even if deep down I know my heart skips a beat when I feel that tingle. Just like when we were in school and when I saw him on the ship finally. "I was wondering where you were." He lets out a soft laugh and the kids get up immediately and run over. He picks them both up and looks to me. I nod and he starts walking, speaking to the children. "You're hungry? Hungry for what?" Anakin and Leia speak up. "Cracknal!" They say and smile.

I take a deep breath and step into the hut with them. Syra still stayed with us but Ben made her another hut next to us. She helped of course but he wanted to keep her around in case of anything. He would still go on small trips but this didn't bother me anymore. I pull the cracknal from the drawer and slice them in small rolls. I place them on the plate neatly and pour them blue milk. I look to the meal for a moment and look to the milk. Good memories and bad memories. Sometimes I have constant replays in my head.

I shake my head and grab two fruits, slicing them and plating them on the side of the small round finger bites. I lift the plate up and hold the two cups. They look to me and I smile knowing what they want. I focus hard and the plate shift and moves slowly to the table, setting down. The two giggle and clap their hands, as I step to them and place the milk down infront of them. "When your done go and meditate." I speak and look to them both. Anakin groans slightly and take a bite of his food. Ben looks to him and hums. "Don't groan at your mother." I move and sit in the space beside Ben. It's strange to not show affection infront of your own children. Yes they get affection but I feel there's a strain when they don't see their parents love each other.

I take a breath and shift slightly closer to Ben, moving his hand over my shoulders. He slightly tenses and I look up to him. He furrows his brows slightly at me to ask 'what' all with a facial expression. I mouth 'later' and look to the kids as they eat. "So. What do you see when you meditate? Hmm?" Ben asks them and I rest my chin on my hand. Anakin speaks up. "Mostly dark because of my eyelids. But when I open them it's not dark anymore."

I let out a soft laugh and shake my head. Leia looks to her fruit and take small bites. I look to her and adjust slightly. "Leia?" I ask and she looks to me. "Mine is dark too.." My heart skips a beat and I feel Bens hand fold into a fist. "I don't know it's like something calls me." Leia says and I clear my throat. "Leia, don't feed into the darkness. You are strong and you can fight off this thing." I watch her and she looks tired. "Maybe you should rest instead. Skip meditation." I nod and she smiles softly at me. "Go on and finish up. Then go to bed. Both of you." I stand and make my way outside again hearing the quietness as well as the creatures crowing.