Leia and Anakin.

I sit there while the padawans train, glancing off and out of the scenic stars that fill the room

I sit there while the padawans train, glancing off and out of the scenic stars that fill the room. Ben hadn't spoken to me. I look up as the lights turn on and reveal Poe. "Master Karva." I hum and look to him. "Yes Commander Poe?" I stand and fix my dress, holding my hands together. "May I speak to you?" I nod and clap my hands. "Alright. Training is over for the day little ones. Head off." I smile to them and then make my way to Poe. "What can I help you with?" I lean against the wall slightly and he does as well.

"Ben is acting out." I purse my lips and lean my head against the wall. "It's my fault." I speak and he furrows his brows. "How is that your fault?" I move my hand to my stomach and bite at my cheek. "He doesn't want them." I speak lightly and look at Poe. He raises his brows. "I'll walk with you then. You two need to settle this. If not.. he will turn into Kylo again and then he will be forced into the unmarked planets Karva." I clench my jaw and then nod, holding onto Poe's arm.

We make our way through and I open up the door. "Watch from a distance. I'll be fine." I say lightly and step into the training room that has several slashes in the walls and equipment. I make my way up to his turned back and that's when he turns to slash through me but I stop it with the force, holding my hand up. I hear Poe reach for his blaster, but I hold my other hand up to stop him, closing the door. It's dark in there. Other than Bens saber lights between us. The glow on our faces. He takes heavy breaths and I take the saber from him, making it close.

I turn the lights on slightly and look at him. "You need to forgive yourself. I know you. It was always him in your head, Ben." I hold his saber in both my hands. "It was always Snoke." I speak softly and he looks to me. "I don't want them to turn out like Us." He says and I purse my lips. "What's so wrong with that? They could be powerful. They could be the real Skywalker's." I clench my jaw and speak again. "Leia and Anakin." I say and nod slightly, biting at my lip.

"That would be their names. A boy and a girl. I can just feel it Ben. A shift in the force. And if I am to die giving birth to these children, then so be it. But you are meant to be their father. It's the only thing I can see." I say and he looks at me with his hair matted to his sweaty face. "I don't know Karva." He clenches his jaw and then purses his lips. I furrow my brows and he steps back from me, turning his back to me. I drop his saber to the ground and watch him. I know how he is feeling. It radiates from him. She radiates from him. "I'll see you tonight then, Ben." I clench my jaw and open the door to reveal Poe.

I move past him and clench my fists. "Karva." Poe calls out and I hear his quick footsteps behind me. "Yes?" I ask and continue walking. "Are you okay?" I nod one and look to him as he stops me. "Karva." I look to him and clench my jaw. "Don't let this change you." He spoke and I let out a fake smile. "Nothing can." He nods and I pat his arm twice before walking away and to my room.

There is a designer stood in my room. "Master Daemon. Your dress choices for tonight are here." I nod and step over, looking at them. Nothing is catching my eye. "This. But in black." I point out and the designer looks to me. "But black is not allowed.." I look to them and tilt my head to the side. "Did I stutter?" I furrow my brows. "Thank you. Now go do this in black." She nods and moves the dresses out. "Yes Jedi Master." I remove my clothing and pull on a robe, laying onto the bed. I place my hands lightly against my stomach. "Don't worry. I'll love you." I speak lightly and then bite at my lip, closing my eyes.