NeverEnding.

We had fought against the Guavian Death Gang and the Kanjiklub

We had fought against the Guavian Death Gang and the Kanjiklub. We had to get onto the Falcon and try to escape the Rathnars.

We are soaring through space as I try and help Finn with Chewie. "Calm down?" I say and he growls. Finn is trying to help. "This thing is trying to kill me!" He grabs Finn and he chokes slightly. "Chewie calm down." I speak and he looks to me, releasing Finn. I easily wrap it around him and make a face to Finn.

I take a seat beside Chewie and cross my arms. I look as Han Solo as he walks to us. I cross my arms and stand. "Go ahead BB-8 show him." Rey speaks and I furrow my brows as the droid shows a map. It's a piece of it. "This is just a piece of it." Han speaks and I look at it. "Why did he leave?" Rey speaks and I part my lips. Han speaks up. "He was training a new generation of Jedi." Yes. Me and several others he left behind. "One boy, an apprentice, turned against him, destroyed it all." I look to the ground and purse my lips. "Luke felt responsible, he just walked away from everything." I raise a brow and then look to the side.

"Do you know what happened to him?" I speak and cross my arms. "A lot of rumors, stories. People that knew him best.. think he went looking for the first Jedi temple." I place my hands onto my hips and walk to sit down. Rey stands and starts walking to Han. "The Jedi were real.." Rey speaks. Are real. "I used to wonder about that myself." He keeps speaking and I grip my pants. "It's true. It's all true." I gulp and they go to the front of the ship again. I take breaths before standing.

I move to the front. "I didn't know there was this much green in the whole galaxy." Rey spoke and then we landed.

I step from the ship. I look to the water and greenery as I step from it. I smile at the sight and we start walking toward a building. "Maz Kanata's our best bet." Han says as we walk under the several flags and into the building.

We hear the music and the people talking. There are several creatures. A shorter one speaks. "Han solo!" Everything gets quiet. "Oh boy.." he speaks to himself. "Hey, Maz." He waves to her. She makes her way to us. "Where's my boyfriend?" She says and I look to her. "Chewie is working on the ship." She looks to him. "I assume you need something." I cross my arms and we start making our way through the canteen. We sit down in a room and I tilt my head to the side. "A map, to Skywalker himself?" I sit there and dig a knife into a fruit, eating from it. They speak and I listen intently. "Han. You have been running away from this fight for too long. Go home." He shakes his head.

"Leia doesn't want to see me." I speak what. "What fight?" I ask and she looks to me. "The only fight, against the dark side. Through the sith, the empire, today, the first order." I sit back and nod slowly. She continues to speak and then she starts to climb onto the table, fixing her goggles. "What is she doing?" I watch as she climbs and look to Finn. "I've seen eyes like these for many years. A man who wants to run." Finn says something about the first order. And speaks to Rey. "Come with me." I raise a brow. I guess I'll just stay here until I can figure something out. "Finn. What about BB-8. We have to get him back to your base."

I look to her. Why is she so back and forth? She said she needed to return to Jakku but now she's coming with us? They continue to speak and I adjust my seating. "Who is the girl?" She speaks and looks to Han. I raise my brow and hear slight whispering. It's a child crying. I look around and stand. "Excuse me." I speak and stand, I look to Rey who is following the voice as well. I step down the stairs quietly and follow her. I look around the corner as she touches it. I close my eyes and can see everything happening around us. I place my hand on the wall and she falls back onto the ground infront of me. I gasp and see Maz quickly walking towards us. "What was that?" She asks both Maz and I.

"That was Luke's lightsaber and his father before him. It calls to you." She speaks and I look to the side. I gulp and Rey speaks. "I have to get back to Jakku." Maz nods. "Han told me." Rey kneels down to her level and I start walking away. "I've seen this in your eyes. They're never coming back." Rey speaks. "Luke." I stop and turn around. "I am no Jedi, but I know the Force." Maz speaks and I let out a breath. "The saber. Take it." Rey stands quickly. "I'm not. I'm not being apart of this." She quickly runs out and past me.

Max walks to beside me. "I know a Jedi when I see one." She says and looks to me. I look down to her and she nods once. "Try to speak to her. You and I know, we need everyone we can get." Maz speaks and I let out a breath. "When did you know?" I speak and bite at my cheek. "The moment you stepped in." I nod and start walking up the steps and making my way after her. I pick up my pace after her and look around as she continues to run. I look up to the Sky as I see lasers. I part my lips and feel my chest tighten. I feel the several lives being sent into the light. I place my hand onto the tree and gasp for air.

I start walking again and feel the pressure on my temples. I fall to my knees and grasp my head. I clench my jaw and feel the rumbles as well as the ships. I hear the storm troopers in the forest as I stand and catch my balancing. I use the force to make someone crash into the tree and start running to find Rey. I feel the familiar tingling. I quickly run towards it yet hide behind the tree. "The droid." I hear his voice. I grab my hilt from behind me, holding it up. I look to find Rey being force locked. I clench my jaw and look as he reads her mind. "The map."

"

I part my lips

I part my lips. I need to step out. "Sir. Resistance fighters. We need more troops." A storm trooper says. "Pull the division out."

They leave and I step out. "Let her go Kylo." He looks to me and takes his saber from his belt. Rey looks from him to me and I ignite my lightsaber. He ignites his and looks to me. "You can't stop me." He speaks and I move up the dirt and crevices. "We'll see." I mock him and hold my lightsaber. I clash mine against his and he does the same. I hold it against his and look at his mask, gritting my teeth and scrunching my nose.

I move it and dodge another strike. I go to look at a storm trooper who had shot a tree beside us. I quickly clutch my hand which breaks their neck. Kylo takes this moment to slice into my side swiftly. I look to him and my saber closes. I take a sharp breath and he pushes me down the dirt, through several turns I look up to the sky, taking sharp breaths from the stinging and pain from the hot light. I lay my saber beside me and try to clasp my side. He swiftly makes Rey faint and catches her as he walks away. I watch as they do trying to reach my hand but instead I see darkness.