Left Behind.

The next day was a mission to save Rey

The next day was a mission to save Rey. I wear my Jedi clothing proudly as I move through the hurried people. As I am going to climb up the ship I hear General Organa speak. "Karva." I look back and climb off of the railings. I walk to her. "Yes General Organa?" I place my hands behind my back and she watches me. "You are not to go on this mission." I part my lips. What?

"But General. I am a Jedi. This is what we do." I furrow my brows and clench my jaw. "Not this one. You are to stay here. That is an order." I nod once and step back from her. Han arrives and I step away, my fists clenched. Why am I not allowed to go? I simply am powerful enough.

I step through people and through the facility as I reach a room that could be used for training the resistance. I close the door and pull my robe off throwing it to the floor, grabbing my lightsaber. I hold the hilt tightly and then look at it, tossing it to the ground. I look back as the door opens to reveal Poe. I cross my arms and turn away from him. "Don't worry, I come in peace." He speaks and I clench my jaw. "She sent me to check on you." He says and I hear his boots hit the floor. "I'm fine." I say and shake my head.

"You aren't." He says and turns to me. I turn to him and look at him. "You're right. Because I came here to fight with the Resistance and I'm told to stay back. I'm here for a cause." I furrow my brows and he nods, looking to the side at the equipment. "Okay then. Let's practice your cause." He walks away from me and grabs a blaster. "Have you ever used one?" I huff and watch him. "It's not hard." I speak and he turns it around, handing it to me. I take it and aim it, shooting it easily. "Okay then. But how did it feel?" He places his hands on his hips and I take a breath. "Better."

He grins and nods. "That's what I thought." He says and moves to lean against the wall. I shoot it a couple more times before I'm able to just relax. I aim it down and look to Poe. "Don't you have somewhere to be Poe?" I ask and he leans his head back against the wall. "Yes.. but they will be fine." I nod and step to him, turning the blaster to him. "Shoot me." I hold my hand out and my hilt flies into my hand. He pushes off the wall. "What?"

I let out a laugh. "Shoot me." I press the button and my lightsaber appears. "Don't worry. I won't get hit." He lets out a breath and raises his brows. He shoots it and I deflect it. He does it again and again and I deflect every one. I make my way towards him, each time. I end up moving the saber toward his head but stopping of course. He looks at me and I turn it off, putting it on my belt. "I wasn't going to. Trust me." I say and he blinks at me. "Let's go do something that I enjoy. Yeah?" He sets the blaster down and I let out a chuckle.

"Yeah." I speak and grab my stuff, putting it on. He waits for me as I start walking beside him. We make our way to the airfield and he looks to me. "Up you go." He pats the rails to climb the X-Wing. I raise my brows. "Really?" He nods and I climb, opening the top. I climb in and he climbs up, staying on the outside. He gives me his helmet and I laugh, putting it on. "Okay. So. This is my second baby. BB-8 is my first." He taps the ship and then looks to me. I shake my head and place my hands on the steering. He points to a button. "This would be to turn it on, and this is to push the throttle." He points to another and I watch him as he explains it.

"It's not hard to fly one. It just takes practice." He speaks and I take the helmet off, holding it in my lap. "Thank you." I speak and he looks to me. "Why are you saying that?" He asks and I shrug lightly. "For noticing me." I purse my lips and he looks to me. I look back at him and he parts his lips slightly. That's when a ship starts to arrive. I gasp and set his helmet down. "They're back." Poe speaks and he quickly gets down and I soon follow.

I clear my throat and look up to him as everyone else rushes out. The ship arrives and everyone gets off. Except Han. Chewie is walking with his head down. Leia takes a breath once they all step over. Finn and Rey look upset as well. I gulp and feel a hand onto my back. I look to Poe and then hold my hands together.

"I need to find Luke." Rey speaks. "I'm going tomorrow." I part my lips. "I'll go with you." I speak and look to her. She nods once and then looks to Leia.

-

I have everything ready to go

I have everything ready to go. I move to make my way outside and smile once I finally make it towards the doors. I step outside but everyone looks to me. Even Finn. "She left.." he says to me and I can't believe what I'm hearing. "She said I could go." I speak and shake my head. "She had to go quickly. It was life or death for us." I scoff and roll my eyes. "No Finn. She was thinking of herself like she has been." I look at him and he looks hurt by this.

He walks off and I close my eyes for a moment. She left me here when I am the one who nearly died in the temple that day while the rest did. I look as an X-Wing comes in and Poe opens the top. His hair is tousled and he looks exasperated. He looks towards me and takes his headset off. He gets out and makes his way to me. "I thought you were leaving?" He spoke and looked to me. I shrug slightly. "Yeah, me too. But it looks like plans changed." I nod slowly and he clears his throat. "Plus. I couldn't leave my hero without saying goodbye." I tilt my head to the side and he lets out a laugh.

"I was trying to rush through training Incase I missed you." He spoke. "Well missed you both leaving." He corrects himself and I cross my arms. "Nope. She left me." He nods and looks to me. "It's okay. You don't need to be trained anyway." He nods and puts his arm around my shoulders. "Lets go get some breakfast. I am starved." He speaks and we start walking. We sit down once we have our trays.

"Do you miss home?" He asks and I hum. "My parents took me to the temple because they were scared of me. They say it's because I was force sensitive but I know that's not the case." I nod slowly. "But my planet was destroyed and they were on it." I bite at my cheek. "It's okay. I'm over it now." I look to him and he adjusts slightly. "Im sorry." He speaks and I purse my lips. "Luke never told me it happened. It wasn't until I had found out from Pinko, the alien that helped me." I lick my lips. "But like I said. It's fine." I look at him and he nods slowly. "I'm possibly going to go to my room and meditate. Possibly rest. I am exhausted from these past few weeks."

I stand and he does as well. "I'll walk you." I smile lightly and nod. "Thank you." We make our way to my new room I had received and I open the door. "You have been really welcoming Poe and charming." I pull at his curl on his forehead lightly. He let out a soft laugh and runs his hand through it to push it back. "You're welcome. We just don't see many like you. So it's interesting." He smiles and I nod. "I will see you later." I bow my head a little and go to step in my room, but I feel his fingers wrap around my arm.

"You're going to try and leave soon aren't you?" He asks and I part my lips. "No.. well I don't know." I look at him and he sighs softly. "You do know." He watches me and I furrow my brows. "I haven't decided." I speak lightly. "But it would be to find Luke." He nods and pulls me closer to him. "I know." I furrow my brows at him as he looks down to me. "What are you-.." He interrupts me by pressing his lips to mine. I am shocked by his forward movement, but I kiss back softly, relaxing into it.

He looks down to me and licks his lips. "I'll see you later then." I nod and hum. "Mhm.." it's kinda high pitched but I clear my throat. "Yes. You will." I nod and step into my room, closing the door. My heart is pounding out of my chest almost. I place my hand over it and take breaths. Why would he do that?