Feeling.

I let my hair down and look into the mirror as I adjust the overly sparkly shear dress that reveals way too much skin

I let my hair down and look into the mirror as I adjust the overly sparkly shear dress that reveals way too much skin. The under garments I wear are to cover my lower half as well as my breast. I shift uncomfortably and push my hair back.

The door has a knock on it. I step to it and open it. A storm trooper is stood there. "Commander Ren told you that you should go ahead." I furrow my brows. "Alone?" I clench my jaw and the storm trooper stands straight. "I was told to assist you." I nod once and start walking. The clacking of the heels against the floor as I walk with the trooper. The back of the dress drags to the floor and flows easily.

I step into the crowded area and the band plays. Everyone is stood with neon colors in small wine glasses. I look around and step towards the bar. They hand me a drink and I look to the trooper. I sip it and someone steps to me. I look to them and they smile lightly. "You are a new face." I smile. If this is to work. We need to do it correctly. "I am." I hold my hand out. "Karva Daemon." I bite my lip and they take my hand, pressing a kiss to it. "Prince Tyrann Andlan." The Prince. How lucky am I?

I smirk and look to him. I bow slightly and stand back up. "I am graced with your presence then."

-

He has been talking to me for half an hour

He has been talking to me for half an hour. I am possibly on my 4th drink. My mind is kinda foggy but I can still process everything. I laugh at something he says and look over to find Kylo finally step in. I adjust my shoulders slightly and purse my lips. He's dressed so differently it's strange. It's dark clothing still but he wears a cape on his shoulder and a chain holding it together under his arm. His hair is pulled back out of his face and he looks at me.

I clear my throat as Prince Tyrann looks to Kylo as well. He looks so much like a tired Ben, but they are so much different. Stop thinking like this.

He looks to me and then Prince Tyrann. I snap out of my shock and then place my hands in front of me. "This is Ren." I say to Prince Tyrann. I know if I said Kylo Ren he possibly would reacted different. "Ren. This is Prince Tyrann Andlan." I suggests and Tyrann nods his head once. "Lovely to meet you. Ren as in the Knights of Ren?" He speaks and Kylo shifts his shoulders slightly. "Yes. My Father was in it." He says and Tyrann lets out a laugh.