First Mission.

As I lay in my bed with the redness slightly dimming my room, I stare to the ceiling

As I lay in my bed with the redness slightly dimming my room, I stare to the ceiling. My mind drifts back to when I was at the Jedi temple with Ben solo.

I walk inside after having just used our force a certain way. I had already not felt the greatest that day. My body was strained out and the lack of sleep was overcoming my body.

I stand still for a moment as I feel the warm liquid coming from my nostril. I place the side of my index finger against it and pull away feeling slightly dizzy. I feel hands onto my arms as I place my sleeve against it. I look behind me to find Ben. Ever since we had grabbed onto each other the day in the cave, it felt strange. He pushes me slightly down the corridor and into the nearest washroom. I wash my hands quickly to rid the crimson color and then wipe my nose.

"You need to put your head back." He speaks to me and places a hand to the back of my head and the other with the tissue against my nose. I sink my shoulders down and look at the ceiling. He was a few years older than me, yes but our statures were so different. His tall and lean and mine, small and some meat on my bones. "I'm just tired is all." I speak. "Today took a lot out of me." He nods and lets out a slight laugh.

"You're small. There's not a lot of you to give." I roll my eyes and look at him. "That's not true." I furrow my eyebrows and he takes my hand, moving it to the tissue. I hold it and move my head back down. "I'm stronger than you. I do know that." I nod and he crosses his arms. "I doubt that. I practically saved you from a broken bone and infirmary for a week." He speaks and I laugh. "Ooo isn't your ego high." I move the tissue and then wash the rest from my nose. I pat it dry with my sleeve and he leans back against the wall.

"Thank you." I shrug lightly and his lip curls up slightly. "Try to actually sleep tonight." He watches me and I purse my lips. "Nightmares are scary. So when you don't sleep they can invade your mind." I tap my temple and his face goes straight. I clear my throat knowing that I sounded like a crazy person. "You didn't." He spoke. "Hey. Stay out." I swat at him and then grab my satchel. I look at him for a moment. I rock on my heels slightly. And like a youngling in training with a crush even if we were to not act on such things I plant my lips onto his cheek and then step from the washroom.