Hurikane.

I set off on my journey again now that I'm well rested

I set off on my journey again now that I'm well rested. I pull off into space as well as hyperdrive toward the galaxy of Illum where I shall retrieve my Kyber Crystal. I'll finally be able to craft my saber. I continue to soar in space as I look around. That's when something in the ship starts to beep. I don't know what it is from the vast buttons but I can tell it's not good by the lights starting to glow a red. I look to see how far the next planet is. I don't know of it but it's better than combusting in space.

I use what is left of my bow to get me there but the rest of the way is bumpy. I could hear the metal scrape against the hard rock as I pull the handle back harshly to stop the ship. I grit my teeth when it stops fully and let out a breath. I open the hatch and climb from it, placing my hands to my hips. I look around this... Rock planet.. with nothing else, but rocks. I put my head back and put my palms to my forehead, letting out a growl at myself.

I kick the ship slightly and huff. "I'll just have to explore tomorrow. Right now you will be fine Karva." I speak to myself and shake my head, walking back onto the ship. I sit down and distribute some of my rations out. I have enough for two more days. That's plenty of time..

I eat slowly to make sure my stomach will fill quickly. That the bread will expand. I tear off pieces and look around the ship. Nothing remotely entertaining in it. I pack up the rest of the food and lean back in the chair. I tap my fingers against my stomach and then sit up as I grab my bag, digging for my lightsaber pieces. I smile lightly to myself and take it apart, cleaning the pieces and running my thumb again the hilt. It makes my mind wonder back to Jedi training with master Luke. How we would learn with wooden sticks and be hit on the head if we didn't do things correctly.

That week we were suppose to get our Crystals. But then that happened. The day they were all killed. I pull my jacket from my body and wrap it around my waist, putting the pieces back together how I would when I was younger. I purse my lips and furrow my brow, but that's when I felt it. A tingling up my spine. My hair on my arms rise as I hear the whispers. My name over and over. I part my lips and look back towards the window, standing. It's like a pull towards a magnet.

I step from my ship slowly and make my way towards the pull. I continue to hear the whispers as I walk towards a dark cave. It's too dark..

I go to turn away but like a lure, I'm seduced again by the vibrations and pull. I turn and step into the cave where a opening lets the one of three moons shine in slightly. I see shimmering crystals but one a hue of purple. I part my lips as I step to it and reach my hand out to it. Then, they all turn into a hue of purple. I look back and smile brightly. Kyber Crystals? Here? It couldn't be.

I turn back to the one crystal but two bright purple eyes look to me and I step back quickly as this creature steps from the cave wall. A rock monster with several of the crystals attached to its body. More of them push off the walls and I step back more to the center of the cave. "Who are you?" The one in front of me speaks with a low and slow voice. I look to it and speak. "I am Karva Daemon." He moves his long rocked legs and steps infront of me. "What do you want with the planet of Hurikane. Have you come to take our Crystals?" I shake my head and hold my hands up. "No, no.. My ship crashed and I felt it. I felt them calling me."