Supreme Leader.

I leave my room and I quickly make my way down to the hangar to see that we have been blowing up ships

I leave my room and I quickly make my way down to the hangar to see that we have been blowing up ships. I furrow my brows as Phasma is stood with several Troopers and another man. I make my way to them and that's when I see Finn and another. "What is happening here Captain?" She looks to me and then to the two. Finn looks to me and parts his lips. "This thief gave us the plans to the Rebel scum. So we paid him for his loyalty." I hum and place my hand onto the Thief's shoulder. "Thank you." I look to Finn. "You are a traitor!" Finn yells to me and I hold my hand up to choke him.

The girl yells and I tilt my head to the side, releasing him. "You know what to do." I speak to Phasma and she nods to them, speaking.

I make my way quickly to Snoke. I press the button over and over. It finally goes down. I see Snoke but his body it's in half and torso lies on the floor. Rey is stood in front of Kylo as he speaks. I grip my saber and Kylo holds out his hand. "Join me. We can rule together." I part my lips and listen to him. "Ben. Don't do this. Please don't do this." I furrow my brows and clench my jaw. Rey uses the force to grab a lightsaber. Kylo holds it back of course. And as I am running towards them. The lightsaber bursts into two along with the rumbling of the ship. I'm pushed back by the strong force of both people and black out.

-

I wake suddenly and wince slightly, feeling my head to see crimson on my finger tips

I wake suddenly and wince slightly, feeling my head to see crimson on my finger tips. I see Hux stood there, looking to Kylo. Soon he wakes at well. I stumble to get up but I do. I look to Kylo and he looks to me and then Hux. "What the hell happened?!" Hux yells and I clench my fists. "The girl. She killed Supreme Leader Snoke." He starts walking and tells Hux to do something. "Get every ship we have to that Rebel base." Kylo says and Hux yells again. "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SPEAKING TO!? WE DONT HAVE A SUPREME LEADER!?"

Kylo stood immediately and force chokes Hux. "Long live the supreme leader." He says and I look to Kylo, who looks to me. "You're coming with me." He points to me and I start walking behind him. I keep silent but rage is filled in the pit of my stomach. "You're captain now. Understood?" Kylo speaks to me and I nod once. "Yes. Supreme leader." It's the mere fact that it is annoying coming off of my tongue.