Havoc.

It had been a week

It had been a week. A long one at that. We are learning how to put lightsabers together then taking them apart again. I lay down onto my bed after packing it safely away into my bag, making sure each piece is safe. We have no training today and I had already finished my meal, I lay on my side and my eyes feel heavy. I look around the empty and quiet room as I drift off slowly.

My head is filled with the most violent things. My nightmares have come back to haunt me as the red dimmed light and destruction and darkness cave my mind. I sit up quickly and grip my sheets, sweat on my forehead as well as covering my clothes. I look around to find others asleep now as well. I had slept for that long?

I look around and then up as I hear cracking in the ceiling. I gasp and grab my bag, getting up. "Wake up!" That is when the ceiling crashes down.

I am caught under a heavy piece of building as it crashes. I feel the pain in my right leg and I try to move it but can't. My mind is too weak. The pain is also too much as I feel myself blacking out. And I do.

-

The sun beams in through cracks. I try to breathe but feel like I'm suffocating. I close my eyes and push the rocks from me, I let out a yell as I throw it, sitting up. I grab my leg quickly as I see the gushing of blood. I reach into my back that's covered in debris and grab a shirt, wrapping it tightly around. I look around to find someone else, but no one is there. No cries or yells. I move to stand up and grab my bag, limping over the rubble. No food. No water. No supplies.

-

It had been days. No one to be seen. My leg is in pain and possibly infected. I have managed to find fruit and berries but it's not protein of any kind. I limp to the edge of the mountain and sit down. Soon I hear the humming of a spacecraft. I stand and wave my arms, yelling as they land. A scavenger. "Hey!" I yell. "Help me!" The scavenger looks to me and tilts its head to the side. It's a Rodian, an alien that is known for being peaceful and harmless.

It makes its way to me and I look around, it holds it hand out and I open my bag where I see the lightsaber pieces. I let out a sigh and hand them to him. It nods and helps me to it's ship. I get in and wince slightly. It places ointment and other things onto my leg, leaving me on the ship.

I look out the window at the rubble. Nothing left. Who would do this? And why?

-

Years had passed

Years had passed...

After losing everyone and everything I practically had, I knew I couldn't go back home to my blood family. Someone named the Jedi-Slayer has kill almost all of them off. As we as a new leader of the Sith named Kylo Ren. It's difficult for me to even leave this shack. Pinko was his name. The Rodian that saved me. He's getting older now and he tries his best to scavenge food for me. He knows the dangers of hiding me.

I pack my bag and pull it on after I had zipped my vest. I look at Pinko sat on the mat on the floor, looking up to me. "I'll be back. I'm going to get food for us and maybe some other things we can sell." I nod once to him and he shakes his head. "I will be okay. I learned from the best."

I had taught myself a lot over the years, learning more about the force through old books if I could even find any. It was difficult.

I'm now 25 and I still hadn't gotten my Kyber Crystal in order to even make my light saber. Pinko won't allow me to even set foot on that planet just due to the mere fact that Kylo Ren is probably holding control over it.

I step from the shack and step through the run down city filled with storm troopers. I try my best to continue to move at a normal pace. I move behind pillars and such to stay out of sight, leaning over to look at a stall. The vendor had wronged us too many times to even care if I was to steal from him. He's greedy. I hold my hand up slightly and flick to fingers my way as a metal flys into my hand. I place it in my bag and look around again. I look to the vendor and do it one more time. "Hey you! Stop right there!" A storm trooper beams and I push off the wall.

I start sprinting as they shoot their blasters. I jump onto a table and grab onto a pole, lifting myself up, sprinting again along the roof tops. Several more are following me. I jump off of a building and slide down the roof as I duck and hide in a canteen. I walk in and sit down at a table. I grasp my hands together and look down at them as they step into it. I tap my foot lightly as they check people.

They finally get to me and I look up to them. "Over here." I move my thumb which makes a man spill his drink on someone causing a big fight. I turn in the booth and kick the storm troopers chest, making him fall into the others.

I quickly run through and out the back door. I run and hide behind a pillar. They all split up and search around. I sneak my way back to the shack and go in. I wipe my forehead and look to find pinko. "They found me." I speak to him lightly. I take the things out of my bag and set them on the table. He stands and makes his way to a box. He sets it down and then opens it to reveal the lightsaber pieces from long ago. He takes it out fully assembled and places it in my bag. He then nods. He points to a picture of his ship and I part my lips. "No. I can't leave you." He nods and takes my hands.

He takes what I had given him and steps to the small make shift kitchen and packs things. I sigh and quickly pack my bag. He hands me some rations and hugs me. I hug back and then nod. I put the cloak on and step from the shack.

I make my way swiftly to the junk heap where he has it. I step onto it and start it up, backing up and out of there. Where will I go? Maybe this is a chance for me to retrieve my Kyber Crystal. Maybe this is a time to find other Jedi's and lead with them to destroy Kylo.

-

After hours of driving, I make my way to Coruscant. A vast planet of species and cities. I land my ship roughly and huff as I step off. I make my way to the city and look around at the different people. It's strange as I walk into a booming canteen getting looks from different people. I sit down in a seat and order a Fuzzy Tauntaun. I look as the seat adjusts next to me to find someone sit down. I raise a brow to them as they order as well.

"How much for the ship?" He asks and I pay the tender. "Not for sale. Plus. Were you following me?" I furrow my brows and he nods. "Yes. I was." I sip my drink and then shift in my seat slightly. "Why?" I say sharply and he lets out a laugh. "I needed a way out of here." I shrug. "That's not my problem." He stands and nods. "Okay." He walks away and I'm left alone. I stand finally and walk out of the canteen. I can't catch a break. With anyone.

The same guy as earlier is now with thugs. I look at him and he cracks his knuckles. "I wouldn't do this if I were you." I speak and cross my arms. They all laugh and then one throws a punch. I quickly duck and then kick him back, the other pulls a blaster out on me and I force push it from his hand, picking him up by his throat. I toss him down and then the other stands there looking at me. They all quickly run away and I huff. I quickly walk to my ship and get in, moving it to another location before settling in for the night.

I watch the sky from the window and sigh softly. Alone again.