Jakku.

The week I had been on this planet has the rain turned to snow

The week I had been on this planet has the rain turned to snow. It's freezing but I manage to make fires to keep warm. The several days of practicing and meditation have made me so much better but the dreams just become worse.

I sit against a tree with a blanket around me, heating up next to the fire. I look up and grab my hilt as I just know. I hear a lightsaber spark up with a red dim light coming from not too far. I put the fire out quickly and stand, having my back against the tree. "I can feel you." He speaks.

I part my lips and toss my blanket to the side. "I can feel the pull to you, Karva." I hear the sound of his voice shift which means he has taken his helmet off. "You said, if you weren't in that room you could take me on. Well here I am." He speaks and I step from behind the tree to look at him. "And I still mean that." I say and he tosses his helmet to the snow. "You were easy to find." He says and looks to me.

"Then you felt it too." I speak to him in almost a mocking tone. It was what he said in school. This makes his cheek twitch slightly. "Join us. Join me. We could be strong." He closes his saber and takes a step to me. "I would never. That is not me." I hold my hilt and clench it. "Just forget Luke. He didn't save you or anyone." He speaks and takes another step.

I hold my hilt up and turn my lightsaber on to reveal the glowing purple. He looks to it and then me. I twist it in my hand. "I'm not afraid of you." I speak. "We'll see." He steps out and ignited his as well.

He comes at me and I deflect his saber. He grits his teeth and turns the smaller one in to almost pierce my shoulder. I push his saber and kick him back. He stumbles abit but catches his footing. He kneels down and looks up to me, flaring his nostrils. "I was the top in our class Ben. You can keep trying." I hold my saber by my side. This infuriated him more due to the pit of my stomach telling me so. He runs at me again and we clash our sabers against one another, multiple times.

I take a breath and he presses against my lightsaber harder, making me walk backwards into the tree. I quickly reach for his wrist and he looks to me. All you can see were the color in his eyes. Then time he is able to pierce my shoulder. I let out a yell and then push his wrists back with more force. The singe and the smell of burning flesh and fabric fill the air. I can fill my arm weakening as I take heavy breaths to steady myself. I push his wrist enough just to hover over my shoulder and duck quickly. I kick the back of his leg and then start sprinting. I raise my hand to the ship to start it. I turn the saber off and get on, trying to pull away. He's using the force to pull it back from the way the windows are facing him. I push the steer harder and hold my hand out to the tree behind him. I forcefully clutch my hand and pull it back to me, causing the tree to fall over and collapse.