Dameron and Organa.

My mind in constant loops or darkness and crimson light

My mind in constant loops or darkness and crimson light. It's as if I can't wake up from this horrible dream. Ben, no, Kylo fills my mind. As if he is there with me while these things happen. Screams and cries. Rey is there and I drive my saber through her. As if I'm out of my own body I see the orange red of my eyes and evil smirk. Stood beside Kylo, then infront of him. His tall stature leaning down to look to me.

I wake suddenly and sit up, letting out a slight groan as I look out the grayish medical room. I place my hand on my side. I wince and let out a breath. I lift the hem of my shirt to reveal the fabric that holds the slash together. I slowly let down the shirt and breathe heavily, going to move from it slowly. The door opens and I immediately put my hand up to choke them. I part my lips and stop once I realize that it's Finn. He coughs harshly and takes breaths. "Since when could you use the force?!" He stands and places his hand on the wall.

"I thought I was with the First Order. I'm sorry.. And I always could.." I look as the door opens to reveal a nurse. "You should be in bed, especially after what you've been through." She speaks and immediately takes me back to the bed. I furrow my brows and I lift my arm onto my head. She lifts the shirt and shakes her head. "You ripped the fibers." Finn steps over to the other side of the bed and I purse my lips. "What do you mean what I've been through?" I look to her and then Finn speaks. "You had convulsions when you were passed out."

I make a face to him. I look to the door as it opens to reveal a woman. But not just any woman. Princess Leia Organa. I feel the slight sting and look to the nurse as she lasers more fabric to the wound. "Finn, if you would excuse us." She speaks and he nods, leaving the room. She holds her hands together behind her back and I purse my lips. "Princess Leia.. I have heard a lot about you." I look to the nurse and she places a gel onto the wound, standing. She bows slightly to Leia and leaves the room.

"General Organa now." Leia speaks and I sit up slowly. "When we went searching for you, one of me men found this beside you." She pulls my hilt from behind her back. "And I assume this belongs to you." I take it lightly and hold it in my hand. "I was at the temple with him.." I say and continue to keep my eyes on it. She stays silent but places her hand onto mine. "When you are ready to come out, there are clean robes on the chair. We are having a meeting tonight for the Resistance, I hope to see you there." She steps from the room and I bite at my cheek.

I stand slowly and make my way to the showers that are there. I get in it and let it wash away any dirtiness that lays on my skin. The hot water feels great against my tensed muscles, but it's quickly returned once I've stepped out. I pull the loose pants up and tie the waist band, pulling the long sleeve shirt on. I pull the cover over it and wrap the belt around the stomach area. I braid my hair in two places leading it towards the back, wrapping the rest up. I place my hilt into my waist and step into the boots.

I step to the mirror and look at myself. I look like a real Jedi. I step from the room and try not to move my abdomen to hurt it.

I move slowly down the hallway and into what looks like the cafeteria. It has been a moment since I've had hot food. Nonetheless probably not liquid either.

I grab a tray and take a seat by myself, picking at the food. I sip the drink and make a face, once I realize that it's Blue Milk. I look at the cup and my chest tightens. The table shift in-front of me and I look up to see someone. "Poe Dameron." He holds his hand out. I set the cup down and shake his hand. "Karva Daemon." I look up to see Finn sit down as well. "You just me the best damn pilot on the resistance." Finn nudges me and I purse my lips, closing my eyes from the pain in my side.

Poe looks to me and raises his brows. Finn looks to me. "Sorry." I nod and hum. "Mhm.." I spoon the food into my mouth and raise my brow. "Who saved me? I want to thank them." I ask Finn and he looks to Poe with his lip curled up. "You just met him." I look to Poe again as he speaks. "BB-8 showed me where you were and I brought you back. You we still alive barely." I let out a scoff. "And he knew I was." I shake my head and throw my spoon down onto the tray. "I'm sorry?" Poe asks and I look to Finn. "I was fighting him when he took advantage and sliced me open. But he knew he didn't kill me. He then took Rey. I tried to stop him but I ultimately think he also knocked me out. I was just too weak at that moment."

I place my hand onto my forehead as my elbow rests to the table. "It's okay Karva." Poe speaks. "We are gonna get her back." He nods and I look to him. "We are heading to the meeting. Do you wanna come?" I shake my head lightly. "I think I'm gonna stay here." They both stand and Finn starts walking. Poe looks to me and places a hand onto my shoulder. "I think you were brave." I nod and place my hand on his. "Thank you." I clench my jaw and move my hand into my lap. He walks away from me.

-

It had been moments before I stood and made my way to this meeting

It had been moments before I stood and made my way to this meeting. I had been debating with myself but if I am going to be apart of this war. I need to be in there. I make my way in and look to everyone, making my way to stand behind Poe. I shift on my feet slightly and place my hand on his shoulder to lean into him slightly. He looks up to me but I keep looking ahead, keeping my chin up.

Leia starts speaking to everyone and looks towards me, making a soft smile. She continues and I furrow my brows as she speaks. She gestures towards me. "She is one of the last few Jedis we have. Karva. Would you like to speak?" I take a breath and press my palms onto the table. "We are the Resistance. We believe in the unbelievable. We are here to put an end to the First order who are merely the imperials, the sith, the dark side but with a different name and different faces."

I take a breath before continuing. "The force is strong with all of us. And as one, we can end their reign." I look around at everyone as it's silent. I stand up straight and look to Leia with a slight nod. They clap and make noise in celebration almost. I gulp and Poe stands, clapping. I purse my lips and then they all disband. I place my hands behind my back, walking away from the room. I make my way towards my hospital room and step in. I sit down onto the bed and clasp my hands together. I close my eyes for a moment but the familiar feeling hits me.

"You didn't Kill me." I speak and then look to him, standing. "You were only so lucky." He spoke and looked to me with the same empty emotion. "Where is she?" I cross my arms and he continues to look to me. "The girl is fine." I clench my jaw and his hand clenches more due to the sound of leather rubbing together. "You will wish you never went to the Dark." He watches me and nods once. "You say that because you wish I didn't." He says and I part my lips slightly, he walks backwards and he's gone.