Porcelaine.

"She woke up on the rebel planet

"She woke up on the rebel planet. And then that's when She had finished her Jedi training. It was a great thing. To know your true feelings. To love someone." A man comes into the room. "Karva. He's doing it again." Finn speaks. I shake my head to myself and stand from the seat. "Stay here. Watch them please would you." I speak to one of the Jedi Assistance. "Yes Master Daemon." I make my way through the hallway and flashes of the dark gray show as I walk down. I take breaths and open the door.

The younglings looks up to me in pure horror. I lean down and smile to them. "Go join the others. There is nothing to be scared of. We are brave little ones. Now go on." I stand and they all walk out after saying my name. I close the door and look to Ben Solos back. "If you are going to continue terrifying them you should just let me handle them." I speak and he turns to me, his hair slightly longer. He crosses his arms and shakes his head. "They are just difficult. It's like being back on the star destroyer." He says and I shake my head with a laugh.

"How are you feeling?" He asks and I tilt my head to the side. "I feel fine. How are you feeling?" He takes a seat and lets out a breath. "I think that.. I still feel the pull towards it." I nod once and look down. "I would be lying if I said it's not there." I look back to him and he stands up. "How do you do it? The younglings? Could I watch you do it?" I look at him and roll my eyes playfully. "Yes. You can." I smile and he watches me. "Are you going to the festival tonight?"

I hum and watch him. "Why? Are you trying to ask me to go?" He makes a face and then laughs, placing an arm around my shoulder. "You wish I were." I step with him and to the other room with the younglings. They look at us both and I go to take a seat. "Now. Where was I?" I ask and they speak up. "Towards the end! But tell it again! The others didn't hear Master Daemon!" I let out a laugh and tuck my hair behind my ear. "Alright alright." I start the story over, leaving out some details that only are for adults. I glance to Ben as he listens to me.

-
~Continuation of the Story~

I wake up with a breath and look at the suit I'm wearing to keep my warmth up

I wake up with a breath and look at the suit I'm wearing to keep my warmth up. I sit up and start taking it off. I look to the robes and pull them on. The rooms look familiar. I look to the mirror and place my hand to it and then the stitching of my face. I look to my now hazel eyes. The doors open to reveal Rey and nurses. "Hello Karva." She speaks and I look to her. "Do you remember what happened?" She speaks and then so do I. "I do remember. Is everyone okay? How am I here?" I ask and she smiles. "We brought you back. You weren't entirely gone."