Concupiscent.

I wake and make my way to the training room

I wake and make my way to the training room. I walk and finally make it. It had been a few days. The same routine mostly except for yesterday where we spoke about my mission. I pull the shirt from my head and drops them onto the floor. I make my way to the bar to grab onto it. I lift up and sway my legs slightly, using it to move the bar up the racks. I wait for a moment and do it again. I do it several times and takes breaths, feeling the pain of muscles straining. I go up once more and hear the door open. I take a breath and look up, I swing once more and the bar misses the slot. I fall and land on my back, taking a hard breath.

I look up to find Kylo stood there, looking down at me and shifting his eyes to my side where the red scar lays where he had sliced me. He looks back to me. "Your ship is waiting for you." He speaks and I sit up, standing, feeling a tinge of embarrassment. I make my way and grab my shirt, slipping it on as well as my cloak. I pull it on and he stands there, waiting. Normally he'd start walking away from me. I look to him and start walking. He walks beside me and looks ahead.

"You have done decently during training so I expect for you to complete this mission accordingly." He says and I nod. "Yes, commander." I speak and we walk to the loading dock. I step onto the ships ramp and he looks to me. I look back and nod once, stepping on completely, sitting down on the chair. I pull the ramp up and then do the coordinates. I start the spacecraft and make my way out.

-

It doesn't take long to get there. I get out and I am immediately greeted by the creatures. They start walking me to their leader and I look around their city. I clench my jaw and walk with my head high, finally arriving to the throne room. I smile lightly and hold my hands behind my back as I bow slightly. "Hello, I am from the First Order. How do you plead to us?" The ruler looks to me. "I don't." The creature speaks and I tilt my head to the side. "The Resistance will win. They always do." I nod and look at him. "Mhm.." I take my saber quickly and ignite it, slicing through the two that stand next to me. "YULOO!" The leader yells and a tall creature comes out. He holds a weapon in his hand and I strike against it, but it cuts my saber off. He easily knocks me down with it and holds it against my throat.

Two others run over and place something over my wrists. I try to use the force but can't. I groan and kick one of them down. Using the force to grab my saber. Yuloo grabs the other band and latches it onto my wrist. They pick me up and pull me along to their cell, throwing me in. I fall onto my front and lift myself up, I wipe the dirt off of my clothing and furrow my brows. I try to pull the cuffs off but to no avail it doesn't work. I feel as if I'm right where this all began again. I kick at the door several times and then sit down. I think about my next move.

-

I tap my foot slightly

I tap my foot slightly. I hear the familiar sound of blasters and TYE-fighters. I furrow my brows. Was I bait and didn't realize it? I clench my jaw and then bang my wrist against the wall, which thankfully breaks the cuff. They would think to use the same material as the first order but no. They didn't. I do the same to the other and then force the door open. I quickly walk toward the throne room, grabbing an electric blade from someone, killing them with it. Yuloo is stood there along side their leader. I hold the staff in my hand and he gets in position. He also holds my lightsaber on his waist which infuriates me.

I charge at him and I strike my staff against his own

I charge at him and I strike my staff against his own. I duck when he swings it and go to his him with it but he's quick to stop it. He swipes it and I lean back, flipping back as well. I get into a stance as we clash then together several times. He swipes it against my cheek and I feel the liquid fall out. I yell and continue to fight against him. I move away from him and then stab his stomach with it. I flip to the other side of it, landing to my knees and shoving it farther into it. I grab my hilt from his belt and stand, pushing him over.

I ignite it and look to the leader. I step to him and he cry's out as well as begs. "I'm sorry. I will join. I promise." I look to him. "It's too late for that." I nod and then slice clean through his neck. His head falls from his shoulders and rolls. I step down and look to see Kylo looking to me. "Thank you for telling me that I was the lure in a trap." I look at him and furrow my brows. "We need to leave." He speaks and I nod. "Yeah, no shit." He gives me a stern look and places his hand into the small of my back, pushing me forward.

I look up to him and continue to walk. I look forward again and ignite my saber as we walk. I strike down someone who turns the corner. Kylo does the same to the other and we fight more people. We make our way out to the ship, I get in mine and Kylo does as well. The others take the other ship Kylo arrived in.

I sit down and start it as he sits in the co-pilot seat. I continue to press buttons and lift us off, continuing to move the spacecraft. I adjust slightly in my seat and he stands, taking his cloak off. He fixes his hair and sits back down. "You're bleeding." He speaks and I look to him. "I know." I say and continue the way there.

-

We arrive and I stand, starting to walk from the ship. Kylo takes my arm and looks to me. "What is it?" I ask and he turns my cheek to the side. "I'll send a medical droid to your room to patch you up." He move my hair so it doesn't get bloodied. I nod and look to him. "Thank you." He nods as well and watches me. I wait to be dismissed. "You did well on your mission." He speaks and I clear my throat. "Thank you." He steps down from the ship and I follow after.

I place my hands behind my back and look around at everyone. I continue to make my way to my room and sit down onto the bed. I pull my cloak off and set it down, huffing slightly. Soon after, Kylo steps in and then releases the droid. "It will leave on its own." He speaks and I nod. "Yes, commander." I speak and lick my lips as it starts getting to work. He looks at me for a moment longer and I close my eyes due to the stinging. He leaves and I take a breath. He is being so attentive. It's strange coming from him. But why?

I can still feel when he pressed his hand into my back and that sends butterflies array in my stomach. I adjust slightly and take a breath as it finishes. It leaves my room and I stand to go shower. I get in and let it relax the tense muscles I didn't know were strained. I let out a breath and feel my fingers tingle slightly. I look to my hand and run the bad of my thumb against the other finger pads. I let out a breath because I can feel the connection between two other beings. Which can only mean it's the one I care for and the other I despise.