Strangled.

I wake to the shuffling in my room

I wake to the shuffling in my room. I sit up quickly and force whomever it is against the wall. "What are you doing in here?" I say and the storm trooper shuffles and kicks the wall from choking. I drop them and they look to me. "Commander Ren told me to drop these off. I'm sorry, Successor Daemon." They say and stand up straight to me. It's clothing. Black clothing. I nod. "Leave me then. Just don't startle me again. It could've been a lot worse."

I speak and he nods, stepping from the room. I stand and strip from my clothing, pulling the pants on, tying the waist. They flair out on the thighs but hug my calves. I pull on the black long sleeve shirt that wraps around and then the cloak. I pull the boots up and look to the mirror. My eyes are back to their dark green hue. I pull my hair up and then pull the hood up. My lightsaber is laid there. I latch it onto my belt and step from the room. I look from left to right and furrow my brows as I start walking toward the command room. I walk with a purpose of course. Somewhere to be. I look to the troopers outside of the door and flick my hand slightly to tell them to move aside.

They do and I open the door, stepping in. I look to find a man with red hair and Kylo wearing his signature helmet. I pull my hood off and place my hands behind my back with a bow to the head. "Commander Ren." He doesn't nod or anything. I look to the other man. "I am General Armitage Hux." He says and I bow my head slightly. "She is my successor." Kylo speaks and I stand up straight. "We will be in the training room. Don't bother us unless it's important." Kylo clenches his fists and starts walking. I look to Hux. "General." I say and turn, following Kylo.

His boots make echos down the hall and so do mine. We step into a room that is dark in color like the rest of the ship. He pulls his helmet off and his cloak, placing them on the ground. I do the same with my cloak and he turns to face me. I looks to his facial features as he ignites his saber. I take mine from my waist and ignite it, facing my body towards him. He starts walking to me and I to him as we clash our sabers against each others. It's swift movements because we have time to think before we move.

He shoved me back and I clench my jaw, looking at him. He furrows his brows and looks to me, holding his saber up. We start moving in almost a circle like pattern. He strikes a couple of times and I strike back, sparks flying. I step back and swing my saber around in a motion. Kylo watches me as I hold it up again. "Your first mission is soon." He speaks and I nod. "Okay. Alone?" I ask and I drop my saber to my side, closing it. "Yes. Alone. No one will be able to save you." He says blankly and closes his own. His hair is slightly matted to his forehead from the short training. "You also need a red crystal." He looks to my hilt and I furrow my brows.

"No. I can keep this one." I gesture with it in my hand and place it onto my waist. "No." I cross my arms and watch him. "I'm not changing my crystal. I may have come to the dark side, but this is mine. People will know me with it." I flare my nostrils annoyed at him. He flicks his two fingers and my hilt flies into his hand. "You don't get to tell me what to do." He speaks lowly and I bite at the inside of my cheek tasting the copper.

"You may be my Commander." I take steps to him and look to him, with a snarky smile. "But you do not scare me." I say with a straight face and tilt my head to the side slightly. The muscles in his face are tense from the way his cheek slightly twitches. He quickly moves his hand to my throat and squeezes. I'm taken by surprise as he is practically choking me. I grip his wrist and try to catch my breath. He lets me go and I drop to my knees. I take a breath and let out with hard cough, placing my hand to my neck.

He tosses the hilt in front of me and grabs his things. I stay like that for a moment as he leaves. I grab the hilt harshly. I take steady breaths and then stand, walking to my things. I pull my cloak on, as well as my hood. I walk out and straight through everyone. I step into my room and close the door. I pull the cloak off, throwing it to the side. I place my hands onto the mirrors edges. I look at myself and clench my jaw tightly. I feel the rage build up. I punch the mirror several times. I let out a yell and grab my lightsaber. I break several things and slice through my bed and hit the walls, purple sparks and metallic sparks flying around.

I take harsh breaths through my nose and turn my saber off. I set it onto my cloak and look to the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom and step into it, pulling the clothing from my body. I pull my hair down and step into the burning shower. It relaxes my muscles as I place a hand to the side of the shower. I look as the water rushes down, the crimson of it spilling down. I look to my hand and run it under the water, making sure no pieces of mirror are in it.

It stings but it's fine because it's better to feel that then the sensation of my airways cut off. I get out after what feels like forever and dry off. I pull the clothing back up and look to the bathroom mirror, I let my hair stay down as I run the cloth through it so it collects any wetness. I look to my throat slightly and see the bruises already forming. I take breaths to try and not get angry again. I pull my boots on and step from the bathroom, looking at the complete mess of my room I made. I huff and grab my cloak, putting it on, moving fabric to cover my neck up. I pull the hood on, latching my hilt to my waist band.

I step through the corridors and make my way to the command room. I open the door and look to find General Hux. He is looking over controls and such. I clear my throat slightly and he looks back to me. "General Hux." I bow my head slightly and move my hands infront of me. "Yes Karva." He speaks with a slight annoyed tone. "What do you need?" He steps to me and looks down to me. "I came to ask if it would be possible to move rooms." He furrows his brows. "Why not ask your successor?" I purse my lips and then curl the side of my mouth up into a forced smile. "I am not acquainting myself with him at the moment."

He nods and then looks down at me again. "You will have to speak to him about that." He holds a hand up. "I cannot do anything about this so you might want to acquaint yourself to him again." He starts to walk away and I let out a huff. I step out and make my way towards Kylo's room. I clench my fists and open the door, stepping in.

I find him stood in his room, messing with something

I find him stood in his room, messing with something. I move my hands to behind my back and look at his bare back. I clear my throat and he adjusts his shoulders slightly. "What is it Karva." He says this with aggravation. It wasn't a question, it was more of a-.. "Speak." He turns to face me and I look at him. I pull my hood off and he furrows his brows. "I need a new room." He looks as my hand goes back to behind my back. "Why is that?" I adjust slightly. "I ruined mine." I look to his face and then the scar that travels down as well as the two blaster wounds.

He clears his throat. "Did you hear me?" I look up to his face again and purse my lips. "I said. There is another room available. It's on this dock." There is frustration in his voice. "Okay." I turn and start to step out. "Your hand?" He says and crosses his arms. I close my eyes for a moment and let out a breath. "It's fine." I say and continue to face away from him. "It's the one at the end of the hall." He speaks. I don't reply and leave the room. I walk to it and open it, moving in. It's bigger. Nicer even. I sit on
the bed and then lay back taking a breath.

I should be furious with him but I can't bring myself to be. I just have to justify nothing is happening within me.