Collapse.

(This part is mature. If you want to skip you can. But after there is more context.)

He moves me backwards into my room and lifts me up around his waist. I hold onto him and move my lips deeply against his. The dress it bunched up around my waist and the rest falls down. His grip on my thighs might cause bruising but this sudden urge of hunger like I hadn't eaten in Parsecs comes over me.

I pull back slightly and pull at the chain to let the cape fall from his shoulder. He reaches and rips the back of the dress open easily. I cup his throat and press kisses again his lips as he's trying to pull it down my arms. He puts me down and I tug at the buttons on the tunic. He grips my hair into his fingers and pulls my head back slightly, kissing the skin on my neck with teeth in the mix. I breathe heavily and close my eyes as he continues down my neck.

I take the opportunity to undo all the buttons and pull it down his arms. My dress hanging onto my arms as he lets my hair go to fully put it down from my body. He drops the tunic and then looks down to me. His lip curls up slightly and it's the first time I've seen it in a long time.

I look at him for and moment and run my fingertips against his scar. I run them down until I reach his pants. I continue to look at his torso not wanting to make eye contact. I speak after a moment. "I've never.." I clear my throat and lean my head back against the wall. He looks at me and clenches his jaw. "You wouldn't be alone." He speaks and I look at him.

He's just like me. I move my hair to the side and undo the back of the cover up. I remove it and look to him. My heart is beating out of my chest. He looks down towards my chest and steps back, pulling me with him to move to the bed. I let out a soft laugh and then purse my lips. What was that? Why did I laugh?

He looks to me. "Do it again.." he says and leans to my ear, kissing below it. I flutter my eyes closed and he runs his hand against my breast, running his thumb lightly over the sensitive nub. I let out a breath and part my lips. "Again." He says lowly and moves his hand to my throat. I let out a soft moan this time. Something about that felt so good.

He sits up and pulls at the tie that holds up his waistline

He sits up and pulls at the tie that holds up his waistline. I watch him and sit up slightly, pressing kisses to the scars that crowd his stomach. He parts his lips and I move to my knees. He moves my hair back, holding the side of my neck. This is wrong but it feels so good. I take a sharp breath and finish undoing his trousers. The drumming between my legs is hard and my stomach tingles. His chest rises and falls quickly, gripping under my jaw. He kisses more hungrily, pushing me down more.

He moves me over slightly and places his fingers at the seam of the bottoms, ripping it harshly. I slip them down and he gulps, looking down at me slightly. I feel like covering up. He looks up at me through his eyelashes as if he can sense the amount of uncomfortable I am. He runs his thumbs against the inner side of my thighs. The pressing can leave white marks that lead to red. My chest feels tight as he runs his thumb against my sensitive spot. I part my lips immediately and take in heavy breaths.