Excellence.

The thick bright burgundy scarf was wrapped around the cloak that enveloped me

The thick bright burgundy scarf was wrapped around the cloak that enveloped me. I braided my hair back in its normal state. As I finish I feel the hair on my arms stand up and a faint voice in the back of my head. I knew it was a call. I step down the halls but all you could hear were the echoes of my heels against the hard floor. I step onto the platform and it lowers. I reach the bottom and step from it, getting graciously onto my knee, pulling my hood from my head. "Supreme Leader Snoke, you requested me?" I stand and look to him.

"Yes, I did. You have such excellence in your training or so Ren has spoken of." I nod and the corner of my lip twitches into a smile. "Thank you." He hums and looks to me. "I'd like to teach you myself. But Ren should not know about this, he has been... Distracted." I part my lips and then decide against speaking. "You will still train with him." He says and nods once. "Understood?" I bow my head and then look to him again. "Understood." I speak and bite the inside of my cheek. "Good. Also. I'd like for you to get your skills built up. If something is to happen you'd be able to fix it." I hold my hands in front of me and purse my lips. "Yes Master." I speak and he nods. The platform falls down again and I hear the heavy boots hit the hard ground.

Snoke nods to me and I kneel down, then stand. I start walking and make my way past Kylo as I do. He doesn't make eye contact with me which I would expect as much. I stand to the platform and make my way up to the top. I am on a mission. As I walk through the hangar I look at the space crafts. That might be something handy I can do and use. Everyone is looking to me as I am inspecting them. I clench my jaw and then see Hux step in and to me. "What are you doing in this area Karva?" He asks and I look to him. "I was going to come see you actually." I speak and hum lightly.

"I want someone to teach me about the ships. The interiors and exteriors. Incase anything is to happen to me or Commander Ren." Hux shake his head. "There is no need for that." I look to him and tilt my head to the side. "Mhm.." I look to a person and wave them over. "Come here.. don't worry. I just have to ask something of you." I smile and they hesitantly step over. I look to Hux and then raise my hand to choke the person. "Snoke has other plans. So I would assume you'd follow them or you lose one of your fleet." I clench my jaw and Hux looks to the person. "Okay. Okay." He speaks and I drop the person who tries to gasp for air.

"Good." I nod with a smile. "When I'm back from my room I'd expect someone to be out here waiting." I move and step to my room, changing into something more appropriate for working on grease and grime. I slip the black tank top on and the same baggy pants that clasp onto my calves. I pull my boots up and make my way back to the Hangar. Hux is stood with some man as I make my way to them. I cross my arms and Hux clears his throat. "This is Luka. He is the one who is going to show you what to do." Hux speaks and then Luka speaks. "Here to perform my duties Successor." I nod once and gesture my hand out so he will start walking. He does.

I follow behind him and he leads me through the steps of everything. I start performing some of the tasks and huff when I can't get it. He tries to calm me down but I slide out from under the ship and toss the stuff down. "I'm done." I clench my fists and he looks to me. "I think you were doing excellent." He speaks and then looks at the work I've done. "You just forgot one thing. The connector to the radiation." He connects it and then looks to me. "Yeah. But I couldn't get the damn thing." I clench my jaw and furrow my brows. "You can go for the rest of the day, Luka." I speak and he nods. "Yes Successor." He walks away from me and I sigh.

-

It had been a week of this as well as training with both Kylo and Snoke

It had been a week of this as well as training with both Kylo and Snoke. Training with Snoke was hard and excessive. Trying to resist any type of anger that came with not being able to impress him. It was exhausting but I couldn't sleep that night. I make my way towards the hangar and step into it. No one is in here other than troopers keeping watch. I make my way to the same ship I've been working on with Luka, getting onto the hovering roller. I slide back under the ship and start fixing things.

With all of my attention on it I don't hear the fact that Kylo was stood infront of me. He steps to the side as I move from under the ship. I stand and wipe the back of my arm with my forehead. "Why are you in here?" He says through his mask. "I have been working for a week in here commander." I speak and hold my hands behind my back. "Why is that?" I watch the mask, knowing the face behind it. "Snoke told me I needed skills." I shrug and he just stands there. "You were leaving that day when I was coming in. What were you two speaking of?"

I look up to him. My short stature to his tall one. "If you wanted to question me you should've done it sooner." I speak and nod. "I have forgotten the conversation." I furrow my brows and cross my arms. "You're lying. I can get it out of you." I tilt my head to the side and purse my lips. "I'm not lying." I tap my foot. "I would like to get back to my work please." I gesture to the ship and he clenches his fist. He hold his hand up to my head and I just stand there, looking at him. It's easy to block him out. The corner of my lip curls and I watch him.

That's when I feel the same tingle which creates my hair to stand on end. I look to the side and then Kylo's shoulders flex slightly. He felt it too. We make our way to the platform and go down. Kylo goes to his knee and takes the helmet off. I as well go to mine. I look out of the corner of my eye as he runs his fingers through his hair. I look down and then stand when he does. "My two companions." Snoke speaks and I look to him with my hands behind my back. "You shall go to Coruscant and kill one of the leaders." He says and Kylo speaks. "Why not a bounty hunter?"

I look to Kylo and then Snoke. "You think to question me?" Snoke speaks and I part my lips. Kylo speaks again. "No Supreme Leader." Snoke looks to me. "You two shall attend the entertainment. Together. To watch and learn of the people." I nod my head. "Yes Supreme leader." I speak and looks to Kylo. "You leave in the morning." We start to leave but Snoke speaks up. "And act as if you two are.... In love. It will show that you two are not affiliated with the first order." I raise a brow and then continue walking. There is tense air between Kylo and I.

-

I step onto the ship this morning with two other storm troopers in different uniforms to be our servants. I have to wear almost a wrap shirt and pants with boots. Kylo just wears a black tunic and black pants. He looks good not to mention. What am I saying?

I go to sit down but Kylo beats me to it. "Do you even know how to fly?" I speak to him and he looks up to me. "Yes. I do actually." He almost rolls his eyes and starts leading us onto our journey. I am sitting in the passenger side as I look at the planet I have been to once before. I adjust slightly in my seat from the uncomfortableness that is in my stomach and chest.

Kylo looks to me as we land. "What happened here?" He asks with a straight face and looks to the troopers to leave us. They leave and I clear my throat, standing. "When I was a Jedi, I ran here once those troopers found me and almost got mugged. If I see them again, I'll kill them." I clench my fists and Kylo stands.

"Mmm. I'll make sure to find them." He says and starts to get off of the ship. I soon step after him and we step to a place to stay. I go to step into my own room and look at the gown on my bed. I make a face and look at it. Why a dress? How fancy is this stupid thing? I huff and pick it up. I have a bad feeling about this.