Dear Karva.

Over the last few days, The dreams have gotten worse as my anger builds

Over the last few days, The dreams have gotten worse as my anger builds. If I could crash everything around me, I would. Not being able to fully use my abilities and power is making them build inside me. That's it. I'm doing it myself. While everyone sleeps, I'm leaving. This is no place for me. I have to kill him myself.

I get up and start packing my things. I pull my clothing on and braid my hair the normal way to keep it out of the way. I latch my hilt to my waist and clench my jaw as I start heading out. I continue to walk quickly. That's when I hear my name being called behind me. "Kar.." it's Poe. I turn slowly to face him and he looks to me. "What are you doing?" He asks. "I'm leaving." He raises a brow and parts his lips. "Where are you going?" He asks and I let out a breath. "I don't know. I'm planning to kill Kylo."

He steps to me and cups my cheeks. "Don't do this. Just wait. We will get him soon." I close my eyes for a moment. "I'm tired of this. I'm tired of waiting and staying back. I'm a Jedi. This is what I am." I clench my jaw and look to him. "Poe, I will be fine." I pull my face out of his grip and I start walking. He quickly grabs my arm. "Leia won't stand for this." I let out a breath. I know what I must do. I can feel my eyes water. "Don't forget about me Dameron. Don't be angry with me unless I royally fuck up." He makes a confused face but then realizes. "Karva, don't."

I look at him and use the force. "You never saw me leaving. But don't forget me. You should go to bed. It's late." His expression goes blank almost. "I never saw you leave and I won't forget you. I should go to bed, it's late." He nods and starts walking. I can feel tears brimming but I harshly wipe my eyes, walking quickly to a spacecraft.

I get in and turn it on the same way Poe taught me. I do whatever needs to be done and then I take off. I sit back in the chair and bounce my leg slightly as I focus on my next location. I let out a breath and place it in auto pilot as I stand. I take a seat on the floor and close my eyes, meditating. My mind resorts to my family dying, Luke not telling me. Luke letting my friends and fellow Jedis die, Rey leaving me here. Leia not allowing me to fight Kylo or prevent Han from dying.

I open my eyes if on cue. My ship is locked into place. The controls shutting down. I pull my cloak over my head and stand, facing towards the door. I take my hilt and place it in once hand cut turning it on. My rage inside of me will let me conquer them.

The door opens and several Stormtroopers look to me. I use the force to push them back and swing my saber as each of them shoot beams at me. When deflected they shoot back into them. I easily slice through the rest and continue to walk, killing anyone that crosses my path.