Lord Vader.

I stand by the mirror and look to myself

I stand by the mirror and look to myself. "You are going to be a great empress." I hear and I look to my boots. "You are strong and I believe in you." I straighten my shoulders and look up again. "Thank you Palpatine." I speak and clench my fist. "You and I are connected. You will kill her. I see it in your future." I part my lips as I hear the voice.

I hum and start walking from the room, to the training room. I grab my saber and ignite it. "You remind me so much of someone I use to know. Someone strong." I strike the droids that come out to attack. "Someone who I understood so much." I strike at them continuously and clench it tightly. I stab them into the chest. I pull it back but look to the eyes of the blue alien that had once taken care of me. I suck in a breath and drop my saber. The door opens and I blink as the droid falls to the floor, no longer the one who took care of me.

I look to find Kylo with his helmet back on but with several red lacerations to it. It had been fixed up. I pick up my hilt and look to him. "Yes Supreme Leader?" I speak and he takes his helmet off. "They have been spotted on Pasaana. You are to stay and watch the ship." He speaks and I furrow my brows. "Why am I not coming with you?" I ask and he clenches his jaw. "Because. I said you would stay here." I purse my lips and look to him. "Fine." I speak and he puts his helmet on again. A group of soldiers wearing all black. The Knights of Ren. Brooding, quiet, enough to make you nervous. They are much like Kylo. He looks to me for a moment and then turns around. "We will speak when I come back."

I nod once and watch him. "Yes Supreme leader." I say and clench my jaw. Rey and Kylo. He wants her badly to join him. As they leave I press the button harshly and ignite my saber, slashing through several of them but more keep pushing out. Too many. I hold my hand out to use the force and let out a yell. The purple sparks come from my fingertips and I electrocute all of them. I hear a laugh echo through the training hall. I let out harsh breaths and fall to my knees. "Yes my child. It wasn't me who controlled it. It was you." He speaks and I stand.

"I have to get ready." I speak and walk back to my room where a red cloak lays bare as well as silver armor. Not touched. I braid my hair into a crown and pull the armor on, looking into the armor. I look like Phasma but not as tall, and the cloak is different. I start stepping through the hall and look to Hux as he is stood ordering people around. "General." I speak and he looks to me. "My.. it suits you well." I hum and nod once. "Thank you." I look to the Troops. "I am wanting a task force. Much like the Knights of Ren. All women perhaps?" I grin and tilt my head to the side.

"Can you please make sure they're like Phasma? Strong. Built. Smart." I shift on my feet and he clenches his jaw. "Yes. I can. We will see to it." I watch him. "Thank you." I turn but am stopped by another General. "We will definitely see to it Captain Daemon." I watch him and furrow my brows. "Thank you." I pull the helmet on and start walking out. Troopers move behind me and I walk onto deck, where Kylo waits. He watches me and I take my blaster. "Go with Ren. Make sure you get the girl." I speak through the muffled helmet and nod to Kylo. He turns and gets onto his own ship.