The Kind Lich

As winter progresses in the land, Aqua was trying to warm herself up with a barley living fire.

Aqua: Achoo! So cold... I can't believe I pawned my gorgeous warm coat... Oh no the fire!!

The wind blows hard making the fire about to go out. She panics and quickly grabs Kazuma's tracksuit of all things and puts it on the fire.

Aqua: There we go.

SMACK!

Kazuma: What the hell do you think you're doing?!

Kazuma came out of nowhere and hit Aqua on the back of her head.

Kazuma: Give me back my tracksuit! This is the only reminder I have in Japan and you're trying to burn it-

SMACK!

Kazuma: OW!! Y/N WHY?!

Y/N then came out of nowhere as well and smacked his head. He comes in wearing his blue hoodie he had when he came to this world.

Y/N: If you think you're gonna hit my Aqua and get away with it you must be dreaming.

Aqua: Y/N you're here, I was just trying to keep the fire alive with his tracksuit. It's the only thing left to burn.

Kazuma: What about your scarf? It'll burn way better than my poor tracksuit.

Aqua: Let go of it you shut in neet! Why don't you do something then!

Kazuma tried so desperately to get Aqua's scarf and toss it into the fire but Y/N ended up smacking Kazuma again and he just cries in pain.

Kazuma: WHY?!?!

The wind blows again and makes the final spark of the fire go out. Aqua quickly retaliates and tries to keep the fire alive by blowing in it. Yet it didn't work. Aqua started crying on the floor while Y/N was patting her head trying to make her feel better.

Y/N: It's okay Aqua. You can hold onto me for warmth of you want.

Kazuma: I can't go on like this. We have to do something.

Moments Later...

Y/N's POV,

So Kazuma, Aqua and I were walking to someplace he knows about. Aqua being so cold was clinging to me with my arm around her.

Aqua: So cold... so cold...

Y/N: Awwww Aqua I hate to see you like this. I don't want you to freeze so here.

Aqua: Huh?

I took off my blue hoodie and put it on her. She looked at me in awe.

Aqua: Y/N?

Y/N: I don't want you to be cold so you can wear my hoodie. It's okay I'm not that cold. As long as you're warm it's fine. *smiles*

Aqua: *blushes* Thank you Y/N! *hugs him*

Y/N: *chuckles* Hey Kazuma where are we even heading to anyway?

Kazuma: Don't you recognize this way?

Y/N: I mean kind of, are we going to 'that' place?

Kazuma: Yeah.

Y/N: Ohhh okay. No wonder why he didn't tell Aqua where we're going. She would've instantly refused.

After walking for awhile we all stopped in front of a shop as this was our location.

Kazuma: Welp here we are. Listen up I'm only going to say this once behave yourself there you got it?