Confrontation Part 2

Dio: This power... this marvelous power comes from the mask and your worthless blood. Y/N L/N you gave me this and might I say thank you for giving me this gift. Now as the son of the Devil King I shall pay you back with your death...

Y/N couldn't believe what he was seeing right in front of him. He was distressed by the fact his own blood was used in Dio's transformation of becoming a vampire, but most of all how this could've been avoided. Yet he wasn't aware that all this time he was being set up bit after bit. However after everything and finally meeting Dio, he chose to strike first. And then this happened.

Dio: Oh Y/N... will you fight or accept your death?

Aqua was in complete fear trembling as her legs were wobbling. Darkness was in disbelief at how sudden this was. Kazuma was there trying to come up with a solution but couldn't.

Kazuma: H-Hey Y/N you got a plan there buddy?

Y/N: ...

Kazuma: Y/N?

Dio started walking to them making them more anxious.

Dio: If you won't move then-

SNIPE!

Kazuma had brought out his bow and arrow quickly and used snipe shooting Dio in the forehead. Although he had no reaction to it and pulled it out like it was nothing. It made him bleed and he touched his blood from the wound licking it.

Kazuma: What the hell?!! He did that like it was just casual!! Oh god we're dead! We're so dead!!!

Y/N was still not moving. He had his head down. However it wasn't until he started hearing Aqua squeal as she was terrified. He looked at her, seeing the woman he loved frightened with him being the only thing that can protect her from Dio. Y/N, standing in front of Aqua and the others, he snapped out of it and started walking towards Dio.

Dio: Oh? Y/N L/N is approaching me? Instead of running away after witnessing my awakening you're coming right at me? Even I can tell you're scared, you and your meaningless friends stand no chance against me.

Y/N: Dio... you have no idea how far I'm willing to fight you. I don't care what happens to me but my friends, they're important to me. Especially Aqua, so if you're threatening to kill them, or her, you're gonna have to get through me.

Y/N then lifted his head up where he stared deep into Dio's eyes and said with determination:

Y/N: I won't let you lay a finger on my goddess.

They looked at Y/N with awe. Especially Aqua. She couldn't make out any words but whispered to herself.

Aqua: Y/N...

Dio now being agitated responded.

Dio: Then come at me...

With that Y/N took a deep breath and charged at him. Dio wasn't going to make the same mistake and assume he wouldn't be stupid enough to charge in again. Dio charged in as well. Y/N's hamon began to show as he raised his right fist about to strike. Dio dodged his attack and went for a counter but Y/N was able to dodge that. It started to become back and forth where they kept dodging each others hits.

Y/N: This is different. Back then Jonathan didn't have hamon at this point but I do. If I can land a hit on him I'll be able to kill him. Not to mention he doesn't know about hamon yet so I have an advantage. Think, what's the best way for this?

Aqua's POV,

This is happening... this is really happening... Y/N is battling the Devil King's son. But he's fighting him alone because he's protecting me, Darkness, and Kazuma. He shouldn't have to be fighting him alone but I... I'm scared to help. I'm afraid. I don't want to mess up but I can't just stand here. What can I do??