Dungeon Exploring Time

Back at the prison we see Y/N and Sena with a board that displayed the entire layout of the abandon mansion outside of town. She was sitting down while Y/N was standing looking at the board.

Y/N: Let's see, I'm entering through the front here... the Devil King's son would most likely be inside already or even be late and I'm there early... man this is tough.

Sena: Y/N.

Y/N: Hmm?

Sena: If there is a chance you arrive early, we could use that and set up the trap.

Y/N: But what if he arrives first?

Sena: We could always surround the whole building with knights as an ambush if you distract him long enough.

Y/N: That could work, but it's obvious he won't let me go easily after I give him back the mask, I'm worried I'll have to face a full on fight with him.

Sena: You are a strong adventurer, maybe you can withstand him for a while.

Y/N: I wouldn't say I'm that strong compared to a guy like him.

Sena: I'm sure you can handle yourself for a time. By the way I wanted to ask you something about that mask.

Y/N: What is it?

Sena: Has that mask come in contact with any blood at all?

Y/N: Contact with blood? I guess she knows how the mask works then. No it hasn't. I keep it safe so no one could touch it.

Sena: Good to hear.

Y/N: Man there's a lot of planning in this, it's kind of tense to think about it.

Sena: I see, *gets up* well in that case how about we continue to plan it later on tonight at my place?

Y/N: Sorry Sena no can do- wait where did you say?

Sena: I-I said back here in the prison.

Y/N: Okay.... but as I was going to say my party was supposed to find a quest that'll get us enough money to live by for a while. In fact Aqua is supposed to come and pick me up.

When Y/N had said that they both heard Aqua calling his name from outside.

Aqua: Oh Y/N, we managed to find us a quest to do. Come outside so we can go.

Y/N: Well that's my cue, looks like we'll continue this again tomorrow Sena. At least we're slowly making progress.

Sena: Why yes we are.... I-I'll walk you to the exit.

She walked him outside where Aqua was there waiting for him. Aqua ran up to hug him and kissed his cheek as Sena watched awkwardly.

Y/N: It's always nice to see you wait for me Aqua, so what's this quest you said that you guys found?

Aqua: Oh you'll like it we're going... on a dungeon raid!

Y/N: D-Dungeon raid???

After Y/N heard that, his eyes sparked in excitement as he smiled brightly.

Aqua: Look at him, he's like an adorable kid. Are you-

Y/N: No way really?! Let's go then I can't wait!!

I grabbed her hand and ran to the guild in excitement while waving Sena goodbye.

Y/N: See you tomorrow Sena!

Sena: *slightly waves* See you then...

Y/N's POV,

Oh boy raiding a dungeon, something I would always do every time I play an rpg. Ah the days where I would nonstop grind there, good times. But now I get to actually do one in person, I can't let this opportunity go to waste. We met up with Kazuma and Megu at the guild and starting heading to the dungeon. When we arrived I was admiring the entrance while Kazuma was looking at what tools to bring.