The Grand Battle Part 2

Aqua's POV,

Seeing Y/N go straight into another fight right after really shows how strong he is. Without taking a break, he still seems to have enough energy to carry on. You always seem to surprise me huh Y/N? You told us to deal with Hans, but in reality it's kind of a mess over here. I know my followers are trying to help me, but they're putting themselves in danger and well, they're not really doing anything to him. Throwing rocks and soap is nothing.

Hans shot poisonous goo at one of my followers which scared the hell out of me. Luckily Darkness was able to get her out of the way. She tried to tell them to stay back because it was far too dangerous, but they wouldn't listen to her. Mainly since she's a Eris follower. Then Megumin stood on a rock waving her staff around.

Megumin: I shall use my explosion spell and blow him to smithereens!

Aqua: Don't! You'll end up polluting the whole lake!

Kazuma: Dammit! Wiz you got any ideas?

Wiz: At the size he is now I'm afraid I don't have enough power to freeze him! But if he were smaller...

Kazuma: Smaller?? How are we supposed to make him smaller?!! ARRRG THIS IS STRESSFUL! Think! What would Y/N do in this situation? Okay, he would put himself in the frontline, risk his life, and have a sneaky underhanded plan already in place. Simple, but what's the plan???

While Kazuma was going back and forth thinking of a solution, he noticed something flowing inside Hans' slime body. He spotted the skeletal remains of the manager.

Kazuma: He hasn't been digested yet... wait a minute... I think I just got an idea! I know I'm gonna hate this but Y/N would likely do it too and dammit it's my turn for the spotlight! Hey Aqua! You sure you can resurrect folks who haven't been digested?

 I think I just got an idea! I know I'm gonna hate this but Y/N would likely do it too and dammit it's my turn for the spotlight! Hey Aqua! You sure you can resurrect folks who haven't been digested?

Aqua: Yeah no sweat! As long as I can trace some part of them!

Kazuma: And Wiz, are you sure can freeze him if he was small?

Wiz: Why yes if he was half the size.

Kazuma: Ok then, Megumin wind up your spell and standby to blast him!

Megumin: Wait I can blow him up? Okay I'll be ready!!

Darkness: And I shall protect the townsfolk from the resulting debris.

Kazuma: You read me like a book. Good luck Darkness!

After Kazuma told us our objectives, he started running toward Hans.

Kazuma: Fighting a leader-class boss at the hot springs? I swear this world hates me! Hold on a second, he's heading straight to Aqua!

Aqua: Purification! Purification! Purification!