Planning a Wonderful Trip

Hey just to let you guys know I did change the cover because I felt like this one was better than the other one so I did it, just in case some of you were wondering. Anyways enjoy the chapter.

Y/N's POV,

Man a lot happened yesterday. We take on a quest just for everything to go wrong and I end up dead. Next I get brought back thinking the rest of the day will be fine only to nonstop hear Kazuma complain all night because of what Megu did to him. I decided to pick up Megu since she went off to the inn Yunyun was staying in last night to avoid him. Upon arriving back home, we were both distraught at what we were seeing.

Aqua: I made you a pot of the finest tea in the land Kazuma.

Kazuma: Why thank you. *sips tea* Huh? This is hot water.

Aqua: Oh, forgive me I made a ghastly error.

Kazuma: Not at all. You just purified the tea.

Aqua: I am ever so sorry Kazuma.

Kazuma: Oh please, be a dear and make a new cup. I'll finish this one.

What in the world is going on? Why are they being so nice to each other? That never happens! Okay stay calm maybe there's something behind this. Maybe Megu and I should-

Megumin: YOU'RE FREAKING ME OUT!!!

Never mind, this was too much for her to handle apparently. She immediately assumed this was supposed to be some sort of payback for writing on Kazuma so she kept bowing and apologizing to him.

Megumin: I'm so sorry for what I did! Please go back to normal Kazuma!

Kazuma: *confused* What did you do again?

Y/N: She wrote on you and called your "area" tiny.

Kazuma: Oh that incident, such trifles are beneath me now. That said would you like to have a cup of tea? The leaves we acquired are exquisite.

Megumin:

Y/N: Yo Kazuma you're gonna make her cry knock it off

Megumin: I'm really sorry for what I did! I was wrong and it was dumb! Please turn back to normal! You're acting really creepy and I can't take it anymore!!