This Damn Choker

Before we start this chapter, I started writing this on 4/19/21 and I just so happen to see this...

Let's goooo!!!! 1# for Aqua, hell yeah!!! This was all thanks to you guys reading this, thank you so much! Enjoy the chapter! :)

Y/N's POV,

So it was like any other ordinary day and we all decided to stop by at Wiz's shop. Well all as in everyone besides Aqua but I managed to convince her. Wiz's shop was always empty due to the variety of "interesting" items that she sells. And one item in particular, is what I would say... stupid. Plain stupid.

Y/N: Hey Wiz, we came to visit.

Wiz: Hi everyone. It's so good to see you all. Make yourselves at home.

Aqua: *still upset* Crummy undead with a crummy shop.

Y/N: Aqua be nice.

Aqua: *turns the other way* Hmph.

Megumin: *notices something* Huh?

Y/N: Something wrong Megu?

Megumin: It feels like someone's watching me-

She stopped her sentence after seeing a pair of eyes looking at her behind a shelf. The eyes were crimson red just like Megu's. I looked back at Megu who seemed annoyed so she looked the other way. Then the person who was hiding from the shelf jump out revealing herself. Her eyes not only resembling Megu, but her outfit also gave out the same vibe.

???: Don't ignore me! You totally saw me!

Megu: *unsurprised* Oh look it's Yunyun, my self proclaimed rival.

Yunyun: I am not self proclaimed!

Megu: Really then you're not my rival?

Yunyun: Y-Yes I am and you're mine darn it!

And yeah this is Yunyun who we met a little while ago even though eventually we meet her for the first time later on which doesn't make any sense. Seriously, it doesn't. But anyways, she says she Megu's rival and challenges her every time they bump into each other.