Another Mask Huh?

Y/N's POV,

After waking up from my battle with Dio, Sena had barged in once again suspecting Kazuma of something.

Sena: Kazuma Satou! We found out where all the monsters surrounding the town came from. It seems their source is Keele's dungeon which you explored just the other day.

Kazuma: So you're blaming me for that? *sighs* Any if you guys know anything about this?

Megumin: Unless explosion magic is happening I have no idea why.

Darkness: Same goes for me, I have done nothing at all.

Kazuma looked at Aqua as if he already knew it was her.

Kazuma: What about you?

Aqua: Don't you look at me like that, of course I don't know how or why or whatever. As a matter of matter of fact there should be less monsters in that dungeon because of me.

Y/N: Wait what?

Kazuma had an annoyed look and walked closer to the both of us so Sena wouldn't hear.

Kazuma: What are you talking about?

Aqua: You see I put my all into making that magic circle I drew in that lich's room. I made sure it was extra potent to keep all the evil thingys away for a long time. Pretty smart huh?

Kazuma: Repeat that last part.

Aqua: What do you mean it's like I said, the circle I drew is extra potent and should keep all the icky monsters away for a while-

Kazuma: YOU IDIOT!!!

Yep I knew he was going to say that. Oh Aqua, at least you took consideration but you didn't completely think it through. Kazuma went up to me and asked if he could hit her on the head. I said no of course but he did it anyway.

So we along with Sena we're walking through the forest to get to Keele's dungeon to settle this problem. I was still wrapped in bandages so I didn't know what I would really do. I had my arm over Aqua's shoulder trying to make her feel better as she was crying from being hit.

Aqua: *sob* I-It's not my fault! I swear it isn't!

Y/N: It's okay Aqua, it's the thought that counts.

Kazuma: No it isn't! It's always her fault! Every time you do something helpful we get screwed. It's like a sickness with you.

Y/N: *whispers to her* Don't worry I'm not mad.

Back in the mansion Kazuma told Sena we'd be the ones to eliminate the monsters but by that he secretly meant getting rid of the circle. Sena didn't know about the circle so we were in the clear for now.

We arrived at the entrance of the dungeon. It looked normal except there were these weird small dolls marching around the front. We hid behind bushes where we met up with Sena and some adventurers beside her.