Must Get Cabbages!

After Kazuma learned Steal, they all headed back inside. However Chris was still scared from what happened and was holding onto Y/N for comfort. This made Y/N worried. Not because of what other people would think, but because of what Aqua would think.

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Ahhh Chris do you have to hold onto me?

Chris: Yes I do, I don't feel safe standing next to that pervert. So you're going to keep me safe.

Kazuma: Hey I said I was sorry geez.

They entered the guild and met up with Aqua and Megumin.

Aqua: There you are Y/N where have you been? *notices Chris on his arm and becomes aware* And why is that girl crying while holding you?

Y/N: Well she-

Darkness: She taught Kazuma some of her thief skills just now. He used them on her, stole her panties, and then took all the money she had as ransom.

Kazuma: Could you not say it like that?!

Chris: *tearing up* I said I'll give him back his coin pouch but he said that wasn't enough. I had to pay to get my panties back. He forced me to decide what my panties were worth.

Then every woman in the guild had disgusted faces including Aqua and Megumin.

Kazuma: No stop talking I didn't do all that!

Chris: He said that if he didn't like the amount, he'd have my panties framed and hung on his wall like a trophy.

Kazuma: Would you shut up already you're gonna get me killed. Oh god every woman here looks like they want to chop my balls off. I need my balls!

Y/N: Hey Chris that didn't-

Chris: Shhhh... *proceeds to stick tongue out to Kazuma*

Y/N: Oh, you purposely said those things.

Aqua: Hey you!

Y/N: Huh?

Aqua: I don't care if he's making you feel better, get your hands off of my Y/N! *grabs onto Y/N's other arm* He's mine! *grabs tighter*

Chris: Awww but he's just so warm and comfortable. He's like big stuffed animal it's hard not to cling onto him.

Aqua: Get off of him!

Chris: Or what? I think we should let Y/N decide.

Y/N: Wait what?

Aqua: Well, do you want her off of you or what?

Y/N: I ahhh...

Chris: Or do you want me to keep holding on? *holds on tighter*

Y/N: Crap what do I do? Okay Aqua's clearly jealous but I don't know why tho. And I don't want to see her mad. Sorry Chris, but could you please let go?