A Lake and Another Hero?

Today was like any other day for Kazuma, Aqua and Y/N. Since that Dullahan was living out of town there was still no new quests. In fact it was basically like their first couple of days when they got there. So Aqua and Y/N were sleeping in while Kazuma was again contemplating on life. After his usual complaining, Y/N and Aqua woke up and they headed to the guild to meet up with Darkness and Megumin.

Y/N's POV

Aqua: I hate being broke I can't live like this. That does it let's do a quest. I don't care what it is, I don't care if it's hard. I want MONEY!

Darkness: Well I would not mind a hard quest.

Aqua was so desperate for money she literary got on her knees and begged for me to go on a quest. I wasn't expecting this at all. I didn't know how to respond.

Aqua: Please let's go on a quest! I'm sick of working a part time job! The boss yells at me if I don't sell all the items! I promise I won't slack off I'll be a good party member!!!

Kazuma: *watching in disgust* How can a goddess be so pathetic???

Y/N: Aqua don't start getting all teared up. Sooner or later we're all gonna be low on money, so what the heck pick a quest and we'll go with ya. Also if your boss yells at you, then tell me and I'll show him how to treat a nice lady like you. *smiles*

Aqua: *blushes* Y-Yes sir! Thank you thank you thank you!

She walks off to the quest board all happily.

Megumin: I can't believe you're letting her choose. I get the feeling she'll pick something horrific.

Darkness: I definitely would not mind a quest like that.

Y/N: If it's really concerning you I'll check what she picks.

I walk over to see Aqua looking all over the board deciding.

Aqua: Hmmmmm, *grabs one* this one.

Y/N: Hold it Aqua, I need to see which quest you picked.

Aqua: Uhhh it's a good one.

Y/N: Then can I see it?

Aqua: Uhhh no.

Y/N: But we can't go if we all don't know what quest we're going on. Please?

Aqua: Oh okay... *hands it over*

Y/N: Let's see a manticore and a griffin are fighting over territory in the region and disturbing the peace. If you kill them you will receive a reward of 500,000 eris. Aqua, you know this quest is too difficult for us. I guess it's a good thing checked on her, she's willing to pick the gnarliest quest there is.

Aqua: Sorry... the reward was just so high and *notices another quest* hey look at this one. Need to purify the town's lake. It has become so fowl no one can drink from it and brutal alligators have made it their home. The monsters will leave once it has been purified so you won't have to kill them. 300,000 eris reward. 300,000?! This one's got my name written all over it!