Battle Tendency

After everything that had happened yesterday, everyone was at the guild relaxing while Aqua was getting her reward. Though of course something went wrong and now Aqua was grabbing Luna by her shirt and shaking her.

Aqua: What it wasn't my fault?! Why do you hate me?!

Darkness: Aqua sounds upset again.

Megumin: Wonder what happened this time.

Kazuma: I swear it's like she's only happy if she's causing the biggest commotion.

Y/N: I wouldn't say that, she's... expressive that's all.

Aqua walks over to them, but doesn't seem to be too happy.

Aqua: I got my reward. Guess why she only gave me 100,000 eris. Cause the cage is 200,000 to fix. *puts her head down* I didn't even break the darn thing. That weasel, when I see him again I'll hit him with god blow right between the eyes.

Y/N: It's okay Aqua, there'll always be other quests.

Mitsurugi: There you are Y/N L/N and Kazuma Satou!

Y/N and Kazuma: Huh?

The two turn around and see Mitsurugi there along with his two female companions behind him.

Mitsurugi: I happen to run into a lady thief and she told me all about you two. She said Kazuma steals panties. I also heard a rumor that he likes dowsing women in slime. They call you Kazuma the cad.

Kazuma: Who the hell is talking about me behind my back?!

Y/N: Are they saying things about me?

Mitsurugi: Why yes unfortunately, every lady I talked to say you're a charming one. One who could steal the hearts from every girl by just your smile though I don't see it.

Y/N: Wow really?

Mitsurugi: Lady Aqua I swore to you that I would defeat Devil King. M'lady, please join my par-

 M'lady, please join my par-

Aqua: GOD BLOW!!!

Mitsurugi: GAAAAHHH!!

Aqua did what she'd said she would do and gave him a God Blow knocking him down. Mitsurugi fell on the floor while his companions screamed. Aqua stood there all menacingly.

Aqua: Come here, you broke the cage and you're going to pay for it or else! It costs 300,000 to fix.

Y/N: *puts his hand on her shoulder* Oh Aqua, did you forget? That cage was actually 400,000 to fix silly.

Aqua: Wha?

Y/N: *winks*

Aqua: Oh that's right Y/N. Thank you for correcting me. *turns to Mitsurugi* Now pay up!

Mitsurugi: Y-Yes M'lady. Here.

Kazuma: Wait didn't she say 200,000 before? And Y/N, why the hell did you help her get more out of him? Aren't you suppose to be the innocent one?