𝐻𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑜 𝐷𝑎𝑟𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑀𝑦 𝑂𝑙𝑑 𝐹𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑

The next day we see everyone in the cold empty mansion doing their usual thing. And by that Aqua and Kazuma were bickering at each other while Y/N and Megumin watched from the side. Aqua was stitching up Kazuma's tracksuit as he watched her.

Aqua: Achoo!

Kazuma: Aww did you catch a cold? You poor thing.

Aqua: You sound a little stuffy yourself, I'll have your tracksuit netted in a jiffy.

Kazuma: You shouldn't have thrown it in the fireplace. Live and learn.

It turns out Aqua tried to once again get rid of Kazuma's tracksuit by tossing it into the fireplace and that's when he hit her in the head leaving a big bump.

Aqua: *stomach growls*

Kazuma: Oh my it sounds like your hungry.

Aqua: Well I haven't eaten breakfast yet so I guess I am a little.

Kazuma: If only you hadn't spend all our money buying drinks for everyone but hey who needs food?

Y/N: Dude that was you. Blaming someone else ain't going to help get rid of the guilt.

Kazuma: WILL YOU SHUT UP Y/N?!

Y/N: Just saying.

Aqua: *stomach growls again* WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW?! WE HAVE NO MORE MONEY AGAIN AND-

Aqua stopped her sentence from the sight of Kazuma holding her secret bottle of booze.

Aqua: Why do you have a bottle of my super expensive bubbly I keep under my bed???

Kazuma: I wonder if the pawnshops open yet.

Kazuma was then pushing Aqua away as she was desperately trying to get it back.

Aqua: G-Give it back you meanie that's my last bottle!!

Kazuma: No I'm gonna pawn it and if they turn it down I'm just gonna guzzle it! It's booze so at least it'll warm me up a little!

Aqua: Give it back please! It's all Y/N and I have!! I can't sleep without it!!!

Y/N: *calls out to them* It's true she sometimes likes to have it right between us when we cuddle in bed. *sighs* What am I going to do with those two?

Megumin: Aren't you going to help her Y/N?

Y/N: Well I would, but if I did so then some people in the comments would call me a simp and I don't want that.

Megumin: *tilts her head* What's a simp?

Y/N: Oh Megu... *pats her head* You and your pure mind. Thank god the internet doesn't exist here.

Kazuma: We'll call it compensating for burning my tracksuit! If you want it back then sell your damn scarf!

Aqua: This is no scarf, this is a raiment and there's no way I'll sell it. It's part of my identity as a goddess and if you touch it with your stupid hands-

Kazuma: STEAL!

Aqua: *sees her scarf gone* Ahhh give it back!! I'm sorry okay?!! I didn't mean to call your hands stupid!

Kazuma: SHUT UP! Until we payback our debt who knows what'll happen to Darkness next.

Y/N: Shouldn't she be fine? I mean Aldarp is no more, in fact I heard he's a bum living in the streets now.

It was then the door slammed open as a woman came stepped in asking for help.

???: Help me Y/N! Kazuma! I am in trouble!