Confrontation Part 1

Before Sena had told Y/N that the stone mask was stolen, we see two figures standing in front of the empty mansion of our adventurers. Those two figures were Dio and his servent.

Dio: So this is where Y/N L/N lives?

Servant: Yes my lord, this is where he is keeping the mask hidden.

Dio: And no one here is guarding it? Pathetic.

The two bash the front lock open and search the whole house in and out leaving every room a mess. Dio getting more frustrated within every room, he comes across a particular floor tile slightly loose. He inspected the tile and lifted it up. And there it was, the stone mask. Upon seeing it for the first time, he mischievously grinned.

Dio: I acquired the mask. Let us leave before those rats come back. I don't think our "guest" isn't going to last long locked up in the shop.

Servant: Yes my lord.

They leave the mansion in ruin through the back door and head back to that alleyway of the servant's shop. When they enter, they see their "guest" tied up to the point where they could hardly breath. That "guest" was no other than Aldarp. Aldarp having been brutally beaten, has trouble opening his eyes.

Dio: So you're awake then, just in time. I want you to be the first to try this "gift."

Dio held the stone mask up in the air and examined it.

Dio: What makes this so special? I had only seen parts of it through ancient text. It's said that this will activate once it has come in contact with blood.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out a dagger. He asked for his servant to extend his hand out as he proceeded to cut deep into his servant's hand. The cut left a deep mark dripping a lot of blood. The servant held in the pain and wrapped his hand.

Dio: Aldarp, you should feel honored to be part of this. This is the start of a new era where I will be the one reeking havoc. Now then!!

Dio forcefully shoved the stone mask on Aldarp's face and lifted the bleeding knife on top. The blood from the knife began dripping leaving big dark red drops splashing on the mask. That was when the mask started shaking and soon reacted as spikes came out of the mask and surrounded Aldarp's head and piercing in it. Aldarp squirmed as much as he could until he collapsed on the floor. After that nothing happened. They stood there for seconds and then minutes but nothing. Dio immediately grew angry.

Dio: What? Is that it?! The stone mask people have made fusses about is merely just a killing tool?!! How rather disappointing! I'm leaving!! I shall be back, dispose the body.

Servant: Y-Yes my lord.

Dio slammed the door on his way out. The servant looked down on Aldarp's lifeless body and was about to discard it. It wasn't until he saw his hand twitch a bit. The servant jumped back a little from the surprise and inspected the body. It didn't move so he assumed it was actually dead. He turned the other way just for a moment to get a shovel. However a terrifying surprise happened when Aldarp's lifeless body started getting up as the mask had fallen off of his face revealing it to be as if he was never hurt. His skin was now pale and his eyes were narrowed giving this sinister look as he opened his mouth revealing fangs. The servant had then turned around only to be attacked and killed by the new Aldarp. The servant let out a loud screech of help but no one was there. Aldarp had tore him up to shreds and had only one thing in mind, Dio.

...

It was now late at night, the sky was pitch black and Dio was coming back to the alleyway shop after drinking away his anger. He was leaning against the wall still holding onto a bottle in hand. He angrily threw the bottle on the floor and violently shook the door knob. Dio had opened the door wide and witnessed the split corpse of his servant. His expression changed from anger to complete shock unaware of what lied behind the counter. Dio reluctantly entered the shop in search of the mask until Aldarp had jumped out and swiftly grabbed Dio by the neck and lifted him up in the air. Dio grasped to get a word out.