Hot Spring Trouble

As Y/N walked out of the confession booth that Aqua was in, he was so fed up but wondered why he was so mad. He noticed Kazuma stomping into the church headquarters.

Kazuma: ALRIGHT WHO'S IN CHARGE HERE?!! WHERE THEY AT?!!

One of the arch priests had approached him so calmly.

Priestess: What brings you here to us good sir? Is it to convert? For baptism? Or maybe it's... for... me?

Kazuma: *flusteres* Y-You? Well- I uhh-

Priestess: Pshh I was just kidding! Ha I can't believe you took me seriously! You must be insane haha!

Kazuma: I want to punch her so bad...

Priestess: If you're looking for the father priest he's probably screwing around- I mean he's spreading the gospel of our lady Aqua. You'll have to come back another time.

Kazuma: Whatever, did a mage, arch priest, and adventurer come here?

Y/N: Yo Kazuma!

Kazuma: Y/N there you are. *walks past the priestess* Where's Megumin?

Y/N: Oh she's right there.

Y/N pointed to Megumin who was still terrified from Aqua's followers, trembling so much that Y/N was patting her head saying it's okay

Y/N pointed to Megumin who was still terrified from Aqua's followers, trembling so much that Y/N was patting her head saying it's okay. He may have been saying that it was okay, but his expression said otherwise. Kazuma noticed it.

Kazuma: Dude you okay?

Y/N: No... I think I just had my first fight with Aqua.

Kazuma: Oh... congrats.

Y/N: For what?

Kazuma: I mean if you just had your first argument, your relationship is actually real.

Y/N: What do you mean?

Kazuma: If you two were to never have an argument would you really be a couple? Couples argue all the time, and if they make up it proves they can stand each other for who they are. It makes their love stronger you know? At least that's what I think. If you never fight with your girlfriend, is your love really real?

Y/N: Hmm I suppose? Maybe I should make up with her. Being mad isn't my thing. Arrgh but I don't want to apologize, what should I do?

Kazuma: Whatever you think of, I'm sure Aqua will forgive you. I mean it's her after all.

Y/N: Hehe I guess. So did you come here by yourself?

Kazuma: No? Darkness is right here- *sees no one beside him* DAMMIT DARKNESS! I need to find her, be right back!

Y/N: Alright I'll try to patch things up with Aqua.

Surprisingly, Y/N could hear from a barred window above that some kids were throwing rocks at someone and heard Kazuma telling them to shoo. He shrugged it off and started walking back to the confession booth. This time he entered the opposite side where Aqua began speaking.