The Grand Battle Part 1

It all happened abruptly. The group confronted the one responsible for the town's pollution only for them to be one of the Devil King generals sent by Dio himself. Y/N, feeling furious for what Aqua had to go through, charged at him. After being interrupted by two new foes in front of him, Y/N told the others to handle Hans. Unfortunately they ended up running away.

Aqua's POV,

I can't believe Kazuma! Y/N asked you to do one thing and you end up running away! What happened to trying to save this town?!

Aqua: Why are we running away?!!

Kazuma: Shut up and keep running! Crap crap crap I hope I didn't piss off Hans that much!

Aqua: You coward!

Megumin: Aqua he would've taken us out in an instant!

Kazuma suddenly stopped making me crash into him. We all looked at what was ahead and saw the angry townspeople with their torches and pitchforks marching to us.

Kazuma: Okay hear me out. If the hot springs are poisoned will they really care-

Aqua: *shakes him intensely* HOW COULD YOU EVEN JOKE ABOUT THAT??? Without my followers the Axis church will be ruined!

Kazuma and Megumin: I don't see a problem with that.

Aqua: *throbs her head back and forth* AHHHHH!!!!

Wiz: T-This is no time to be teasing Lady Aqua.

I can't believe them, even after all this they truly don't want to help my followers! So much help they are! The only one who's willing to help me was Y/N and he- wait Y/N ISN'T HERE WITH US!!! I was so focused on Kazuma running off, I didn't see Y/N coming with us. Which means he's fighting by himself... He's putting his life on the line for me... No one was willing to help out except for him. And I left him... I... I... I'm not going to abandon him! Who cares if they don't help?! The only one who really cared was Y/N! He cared all this time!

Aqua: *tearing up* FINE DON'T HELP!

I started running back to where Y/N was. I'm terrible for leaving him behind but I won't let him die! I refuse to let the one I love perish by himself! I'd rather die together protecting my followers than leaving him behind! Don't worry Y/N I'm coming!!!

When I reached them, it didn't look like much has happened. Y/N was on the cliffs battling Dio and... two other people?!! He's outnumbered! Meanwhile Hans is putting his hands in the water and poisoning it! Okay me don't be scared! If Y/N isn't scared then you shouldn't be either!

 two other people?!! He's outnumbered! Meanwhile Hans is putting his hands in the water and poisoning it! Okay me don't be scared! If Y/N isn't scared then you shouldn't be either!