The Not So Heroic Death

Y/N's POV,

As winter slowly comes to an end, I think about what quests we would go on next. Since our debt is now cleared, we were left with a large amount of cash that'll last us for life. Still that's not going to stop me from taking on quests. In fact I want to do one right now. And I'm sure everyone else wants to too.

Aqua: NOOOOO I WON'T!! Let go it's still too cold out there!

At least that's what I thought. Darkness and Megu were trying to get Aqua off of the couch, but she wasn't cooperating.

Aqua: Why are you in such a hurry to go outside?!

Megumin: I can't use my explosion magic inside you know that.

Darkness: As spring approaches monsters become more active and that means more work for us.

Aqua: I don't care if it does! You guys are like a couple of little kids wanting to go out and play! Well I've been freezing so I'm not leaving this sofa!

Megumin: You call me a little kid?!

Darkness: You are behaving more childish than we are Aqua! Help us out Y/N!

Y/N: Alright I got this, Aqua come on let's go.

Aqua: No! You're not going to convince me this time!

Y/N: Oh really? So you're telling me you would rather be lazy? If this keeps going you'll end up like that.

I point to Kazuma who was inside a kotatsu with his head sticking out looking at us.

Aqua: You have a point, being like that is the last thing I want. Wait instead of bothering me get that lazy bum to go!

Kazuma: Hey where do you get off calling me names huh? I'm chill here but if you guys want to get nasty with me I'll go off.

Y/N: *sarcastic* Wooow you're so intimidating.

Aqua: If you're so tough step out and do something about it.

Kazuma instantly put his head back in the kotatsu. This guy, hiding in his kotatsu. Oh yeah you're probably wondering how Kazuma even has a kotatsu huh? Well a few days ago he and Darkness went to Wiz's shop to break the news to her that I defeated Vanir, but it turns out he was there. And not so evil. It turns out he wanted to quit being a general and I was pretty much the key to help him. So he's kinda good now though since I did technically kill him, he mentioned that he was on his second life now.

Anyways he talked to Kazuma about a way to make some huge money and that way was making all kinds of things from our world which he would go and sell in Wiz's shop. To be honest, that was actually a great proposition. So he asked us to come up with ideas and prototypes and that's why Kazuma has a kotatsu.

Megumin: The furniture from your land is amazing and all but enoughs enough. We need to get back to adventuring or we'll get rusty.

Darkness: She is right Kazuma come out.