Chapter 31

Alex's P.O.V

*PHONE RINGING*

*FATHER CALLING...*

"Fanculo questo..."

"Papa?" I answered.

"Ho sentito qualcosa dalle mie fonti (I heard something from my sources)." Father stated.

"Riguardo a cosa? (About what?)." I asked.

"Ho sentito che la ragazza è scappata. Quello che è successo? (I heard that the girl got away. What happened?)." Father stated.

"Da dove l'hai sentito? (Where did you hear that from?)." I asked.

"Beh, mi conosci, ho molte orecchie e occhi. (Well you know me I have a lot of ears and eyes)." He stated.

I had goosebumps upon hearing that statement of his. It's true that whenever there's new news he's never out dated to it. He has eyes and ears in every corner. I remembered someone followig me few years back. 

I caught him on a dead end I beat him up and asked him why he was following me.

He said that my father was paying him to trace my every movement and report it to him. He also said that he wasn't the only one following me sometimes there were others too.

I told him not to tell my father I knew about this or else I'll come after him and his whole family. He hastily agreed and ran away.

"Potrei aiutarti a localizzarla. Posso tirare le fila per trovarla. (I could help you locate it. I can pull the strings to find it.)." My father stated.

I was speechless at the time. I know his ways. His ruthless ways. He can hire someone to take her forcefully and anyone who resists would be harmed or killed.

"Alex?" My father called out.

"Yes father." I stated.

"Buona. Sarò presto a trovarti. (Good. I will be visiting you soon enough.)." He stated the ended the call.

What else could I do? I'm lost. I lost my angel, I want her back. I need her back.

There was a knock on the door.

Harry entered the door looking tired.

"Alex there are clients looking for you." Harry stated.

"Tell them I'm busy." I replied.

"Do you think I'll even be here if I was able to handle them myself?" Harry stated intently looking at me.

"What is it this time?" I asked.

"It's one of the clients of your father, they were complaining about the quality of our products. But I personally checked them before shipping. I think they're crossing us." He stated going through some files.

"Is that so? How about we pay them a little visit? Or better yet invite them over at the bar for some drinks. I think I need to loosen up from all the stress that we have." I stated.

"Does tonight sounds good?" He asked.

"Yeah man. Tell the guys we'll be having some fun tonight." I stated.

Harry left the files on the table and left the room.

I checked the files on the table and went through them all. Harry was right all of its paper work had his signatures on them.

I doubt that something was really of with it.

Liam's P.O.V

I decided to go back to the house to check up on Nathalia. As I was driving home I saw a flower shop selling these beautiful white lilies, I made a U-turn and bought them for Nathalia.