Chapter 17

Alex's P.O.V.

I went closer to Simon's side and saw that his back was lashed. Blood was gushing out of it. He must have lost a lot of blood. He was dripping wet and barely can keep his eyes open.

"Be alert this might be a trap!" I yelled.

Everyone went to battle mode.

Mason quickly tried to untie Simon.

"Hang on Simon. Hang on!" He said.

You could really detect the panic in his voice.

"Harry ready the car!" I yelled.

I helped Mason in untying Simon and also helped him carry Simon to the car. We gently lifted Simon and he winced at the contact of our hands on his back.

I can see how much pain he's going through right now.

We carefully placed him on the backseat of the car and we immediately rushed to the nearest hospital.

When we arrived some nurses in the Emergency room immediately helped us. They got a stretcher out and gently placed Simon in.

"We got a heavy bleeding in here!"

"Apply pressure here!"

Nurses were rushing in and we couldn't do anything but just stand and watch them.

They pushed the stretcher in and we just followed.

"Kindly wait here for updates about the patient a nurse will ask you a few questions." A nurse told us.

"Okay please do your best to help my brother." Mason pleaded.

The nurse just nodded and headed in the emergency room.

We all sat down and looked at each other Mason, Harry and I are covered in blood.

Mason was looking very disturbed about the situation. His head was just bent down and his arms and legs are slightly shaking.

"I swear if anything happened to my brother. I will go straight up to those guys and kill them all." Mason said.

I just patted his back.

"Everything is going to be okay I know that Simon can get through this after all he is all stubborn but also a fighter." I said reassuring Mason.

A nurse approached us.

"Hello Sir. I may have to ask a few questions about the patient." She said.

"Go ahead." Mason answered.

"Patient's Name?"

"Simon Sanders." He answered.

"Age?"

"20"

"His blood type?"

"AB+" Mason answered.

"Any allergies or specific drug that he intakes?"

"None."

"Okay that will be all. We will update you shortly. Thank you." She said then left.

It feels like hours already Mason kept looking at the door every time it swivels hoping to get a glimpse of what is happening to Simon.

Harry approached us.

"I think it will be best if you guys stay here and I go back to the mansion and guard Nathalia. We can never know they might still have guts to come back." Harry said.

"Okay take Liam with you I've told him to set up extra cameras around the perimeter and upgrade the security system." I said.

Harry came closer to Mason and patted his back.