Chapter 8

Nathalia's P.O.V

I woke up feeling strange instead of a hard floor feeling the mattress felt so soft and comfy.

It almost felt like heaven laying down on it.

*knock knock*

"Nathalia?"

It's Alex.

"Yes?"I asked getting up from bed and opening the door.

"Good Morning,I wanted to tell you that breakfast is ready"He said.

"Oh alright"I said.

"Just follow me downstairs when your ready"He said walking away.

I went inside my room again and combed my hair and fixed myself up then I went downstairs.

"Sit down"He said.

I just quietly sat down and just stared on the plate in front of me.

Everything in here felt unusual.Me sitting and eating in the table next to him.Then sleeping at a comfortable bed.

Him treating me so well even though we're not related.

Or are we?

"What are you doing?"He said snapping me out of daze.

I just stared blankly at him.

"Go ahead and eat, don't you like the food? Would you like me to ask the maids to cook what you want?"He said.

"No no...It's just that I'm not used to this kind of treatment"I answered softly.

"How so?"

Should I tell him my past?

I don't think that's a good idea right now.Maybe next instance though.

"No it's nothing" I answered looking down.

I didn't know if he believed me.

He just stared at me for a while then talked.

"Okay,but eat"he said as he continued eating.

I slowly grabbed the spoon and fork.

Alex stopped eating ang looked at me then he grabbed my plate and start putting food.

I held his hand and stopped him.

"Stop that's enough" I said.

"O-okay"He said looking down.

I stared at him for a while then he met my gaze.

"S-start eating"He said.

I just nodded and started eating.

"I have something to take care of so I need to go now.You can stay here and what you want."

"Okay"I answered.

"I'll be home by 7"He said getting up from his seat.

I just nodded and kept on eating.

I felt him walked away then I slowly breathed out.

Now what am I going to do till he comes back.

I went to the kitchen.It was so stocked up with ingredients so I decided to bake something I hope he likes cookies.

I started getting the ingredients.I mixed them up together.And put them in the baking pan lined with the baking sheet.

After 10 minutes I checked them up.

It's done.

I pull them out and let them cool for awhile before I put them in the jar.

I went upstairs and started cleaning.

I cleaned my room then I walked by the door to his room I slowly opened the door and took a peak.

It's kinda messy.

I let myself in I was intrigued by it's mysterious aura.

I started picking up the things that was scattered in the floor there were messed up pile of papers in the corner by a study table full with paper.

I read them and found out it was business.

I started filing them.I got pre occupied by filing them as time passed by I got sleepier.

Slowly my eyes were giving up.

Alex's P.O.V

I got home later than I expected Mason was with me.

We took care of those guys who pretended that they were in our mafia.They were bad for our image.

"Nathalia?"I called out.

I walked to the kitchen.

But then something caught my eye a jar of cookies? Did she made these?

I opened the jar and it's scent immediately hit me,Cinnamon was the first thing that hit me.I grabbed one and tasted it.

It's Delicious.I wanna ask her if she made these.

"Nathalia?"I called out once again.

But still there was no answer.I was starting to worry.What if something bad happened to her?

I went upstairs to check if she was in her room.

She wasn't there...

"Nathalia!"I called.

Panic suddenly coursed through my body.

"Sh*t where is she?"

I immediately went to my room to go get my phone and....

When I got to my room...it was clean everything was organized the pile of messed up files where now stacked.

The floor was vacuumed and my bed was made.

My bed... Nathalia...

Nathalia was sitting well more like leaning by the post and holding a paper.

So she was the one cleaning.

Well yeah,the maids here doesn't have the guts to go to my room and clean it.

The last time when I was sleeping a maidel entered and I pointed a gun in her face.

She screamed like she was gonna be murdered then ran away.

"Nathalia"I softly said.

"Mmmm"

Cute...I smiled a bit.

I carefully lifted her and made her lay down on my bed.

I didn't have the heart to wake her up she looked so peacefully.

I changed my clothes then layed down next to her. I removed the pillow in the middle and put it on her side.

I started to close my eyes,When an arm started hugging me.

I went rigid at her action.

Nathalia moved closer and snuggled closer to my chest.As I started to relax I put her lose hair strands behind her ear.

She's so beautiful.Her scent was intoxicating me it feels like ecstasy to me it was so sweet I just wanna bury my face on her hair.

"Mmmm"

She cuddled me maybe thinking I was a pillow.

My arms were slowly wrapping around her.

And sleep was slowly getting into me. And I just felt myself blackout.