Chapter 13

Alex's P.O.V

After a few minutes we arrived home.

"Call the other members and tell them to take care of the damage done." I told Mason.

"Simon get the medkit." I asked simon.

Simon quickly ran to get it. I helped Harry sat down on the couch.

"What happened?"

I looked back to see Nathalia standing looking at us with a worried expresion. She quickly rushed to Harry's side.

I couldn't help but to get a but jealous.

"What happened to you!? Where did you get this wound from?!?" Nathalia demanded.

Harry looked at me waiting for any explanation that would sound believable enough for her. So the truth would remain hidden.

"Harry and I we're in our motorcycles and we decided to have a little friendly race unfortunately he got to close to a wall then that happened. He gut a cut." I lied.

Nathalia just looked at Harry then back at me.

"Hey I'm alright. I won't die from a cut." Harry said joking.

"Of course you won't but from loss of blood or infection you will." Nathalia remarked.

Harry just chuckled in response. Simon returned with the medkit and handed it over to Nathalia.

Nathalia started to clean Harry's wound.

Harry hissed as she disinfected the cut. I just smirked in response.

"The cut is a bit deep, Is this really from a wall?" She asked.

"Uhmm yeah...it had wires in it though?" Harry reasoned.

I know she's already doubting. Thanks to Harry's stupid answer.

"It might need to be stitched a bit, It won't stop bleeding." She said wiping the blood off of Harry's arm.

"Do we need to call a doctor?" I asked.

"No need. I know how to this minor stitches. Plus your medkit pretty much have all that is needed." She answered.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Yeah."

She made a few sutures then cleaned the outer part of the wound.

"I'm done." She said.

"You know you could pursue in studying medicine." I said.

"Yeah, you did a great job in treating my wound. It seems like you know what your doing." Harry added.

She seemed lost in thought and just smiled sadly.

"I....I just got used to mending my own wounds and after years and years. I got better and better. And it seems as though I don't feel the pain anymore." She said as tears brimmed in her eyes.

Harry and I were silenced. We just stared at her retreating back.

"I still can't believe how she held up with all the pain she'd experienced from her childhood to the moment that we took her in." Harry said.

I remembered the first time I saw her. She was so lifeless. It feels as though she rather just be dead rather than to stay alive.

A lot may have changed in the outside. Her skin regained color. Her chapped lips were now red and plump. But her eyes still has the sad look in it.

"She's a fighter that's why." I said looking at Harry.

But I know that everyone has their breaking point even me.