Chapter 25

Samantha's P.O.V.

"It's your birthday today?" Liam asked looking confused.

"Unfortunately yes it is." I answered.

"Well then let me be the first one to say Buon compleanno bella." He stated.

"Sorry what?"

"I said happy birthday beautiful." He said.

"Thank you. You're the first one who greeted me on my birthday for years now." I replied.

"Really? Why?" He asked.

"Long story." I answered.

"We need to celebrate this then." He said happily.

"Don't bother. It's nothing special." I said.

"Don't be silly. You're family now. We shall celebrate!" He said as he stood up.

Doesn't it seem odd that they're all nice towards me. Or was I just really not used to this treatment.

I slowly stood up and examined my arm. It was a small cut compared to the lashes I usually get from Bruno.

My wound was cleaned and wrapped with bandage.

The room I was in was pretty spacious too although Alex's room was a bit bigger.

I went out of the room and walked cautiously through the hallways.

"Hi do you need something?" A voice behind me asked.

I turned to see Aliahna behind me smiling.

"Hi sorry. I was feeling thirsty. I drank all the water from the pitcher in my room." I answered.

"Oh no Biggie. Are you sure your better? Not feeling dizzy? If you're feeling a bit dizzy I can go get a pitcher of water for you and you can wait in your room." She stated.

"No no I'm feeling better. I'm not feeling dizzy. The wound wasn't that deep." I replied.

"I see then come let me show you around." She said as she held my hand.

We walked pass through the hallways of the house and went down to the stairs. She pointed doors and told me which they led too or who was staying inside.

The whole house has a lot of rooms just like the mansion. Well it looks like a mansion as well.

"Oh hey you're up." Rocco greeted.

"Yeah. I felt better. Thank you for welcoming me to your home." I stated.

"Welcome though technically this home is not ours. Technically we're just the same. I was just welcomed here as well." He stated.

"We all are." Grego added as he went to Aliahna's back and wrapped his arm around her waist.

"Come let's go to the living room and maybe watch a movie." Rocco said.

"Yeah that sounds fun." Aliahna agreed.

She pulled me along and I just let her drag me on.

"Oh sorry am I tugging on you too harsh?" Aliahna asked.

"No no it's fine. I just remembered something." I said.

"Really what's that?" She asked looking directly at me.

Memories I made from the mansion with Harry, Simon and Mason. I sure do miss them. They treated me like this too when I first came to the house they were attentive to all the things I needed.