Chapter 16

Nathalia's P.O.V.

"Is everything alright?" I asked Harry.

"I'm not sure. Having an intrusion here at the mansion is new no one would even dare cross Alex." Harry stated.

"How about we make some snacks to ease our nerves." Harry suggested.

We went down to the kitchen. I sat down on a stool while Harry checked the cabinets.

"What do you want to eat?" Harry asked.

"Some chips would be fine."

He grabbed a bag of chips and sat down beside me. He opened the bag and offered me to get some.

I wonder if it'd be okay if I ask some questions so that I'd be more aware of the situation.

"Harry?" I called up his attention.

"Mmm yeah?" He looked at me while chewing.

"What do you really guys do? I mean I know that you're in a not so good business but what is it?" I asked.

Harry looked as if I asked something I shouldn't ask. He was hesitating.

"I think I'm not in the right position to explain that to you. I'm sure that Alex would talk to you about it soon enough." Harry said.

I just nodded in response.

"But know that we aren't that horrible  at least I know that I'm not." He chuckled lightening up the mood.

"Yeah you are you're a horrible cook!" I said laughing.

We just laughed in unison. I always felt at ease with Harry. I feel like I could always tell everything to him and he would just be there to listen.

"But hey seriously, What I'm showing to yoy right now is real. This is real. Okay?" Harry said getting serious.

"Uhmmm okay?" I said unsure of what he meant.

"Now eat you pig!" Harry laughed.

"I.am.not!" I retorted.

We just laughed happily. Forgetting the on hand problem.

Alex's P.O.V.

"Have you tried calling him again?" I asked Mason.

"Yeah I've tried a thousand times and he still isn't picking up." Mason said worried.

"Have you contacted the guys?"

"Yes they'll be waiting for us." Mason replied.

We arrived at the quarters.

"What happened to Simon?" Liam asked.

"He's missing and someone got the guts to intrude the mansion." I said.

Whoever that gut he truly had some guts to cross me.

But our major concern for now we need to know what happened to Simon.

"Can you hack in the system of the nearby cameras?" I asked.

"Sure can."

Liam started running a software checking all data of cameras surrounding the mansion.

"There's a suspicious looking guy near the gate of this house. He got off this car and walked up to the gate of the mansion."

"Can you zoom in the plate number of that car and check if you could see that guys face." I stated.

Liam started typing looking from one screen to another.

"I found something. Says here the car is not registered-"