Chapter 10

Nathalia's P.O.V

I wonder what happened to my uncle. Can I ask Alex about him? What if he snaps?

"Nath?" Alex called out.

"Yeah?"

"Do you want to go with me?" He asked.

"To where?" I asked.

"I'm going to the mall to buy groceries and stuffs." He said casually as he plays with the car keys.

"Can I go?" I asked hesitantly.

I'm still not sure if I can trust him. Or whether if I already trust him. It's hard to trust someone who's just going to betray you in the end.

"Sure. Why can't you?" He smiled.

I just smiled and nodded.

"Let me get the car ready while you go and get dressed." He said.

I just went upstairs and grabbed a hoodie and changed into a pair of jeans.

"I'm ready."

"Great! Let's go" He stated.

We went out and I saw a Black Audi parked. It lit out when Alex and I got out.

"C'mon go in." Alex said as he ushered me inside the car.

I watched as we passed on a lot of trees. The weather today was sunny. It was the perfect weather for a picnic.

"Hey?"

"Yeah?"

"You okay? Are you feeling nauseous?" He asked.

"No I'm okay." I smiled.

We drove silently after that.

"We're almost there."

I just nodded In response to what he said.

"You know, you can trust me."

I just stared at him. While he was focused on driving.

Alex's P.O.V

I can't imagine what's going through her mind. I wonder if she trusts me already.

My phone suddenly buzzed. I quickly checked it.

Harry : Alex I received an information the Prime mafia is having a transaction today and it's a big one.

I need to personally handle this one.

To : Harry

Ready up the gang. We're gonna go and say hi to the primes. Be ready by 5.

"Is everything alright?" Nathalia asked.

"Yeah Harry just texted me something." I replied putting my complete attention on the road.

"Oh okay then." She said.

I parked the car at the nearest spot to the entrance and got out with Nathalia.

"Did you make a list?" She asked.

"No? Not really? Was that needed?" I replied.

We were at the canned good aisle. I just basically grabbed anything that I get my hands on.

"Uhmmm Alex?" She said calling up my attention.

" Yeah?" I replied while my eyes were focused at the can that I was holding.

"You've never been shopping before have you?" She asked staring at me.

I just smiled awkwardly at her.