Chapter 11

Nathalia's P.O.V

Alex was acting a bit strange today. He seems tobe bothered by something, but he doesn't want to talk about it.

"Sh*t!" Alex cussed.

I immediately looked at Alex. He swiftedly pulled me near him.

"Shhh.." He said.

*Bang!*

Suddenly a gun was fired that nearly hit Alex's shoulder. Although it was near enough to hit his skin creating a wound.

"Oh Sh*t!"

His shoulder was now covered with blood. He immediately ripped the bottom part of his shirt and covered his wound. He suddenly pulled me and we ran for cover.

"Hello there Alex!" A man shouted.

"Go to Hell!" Alex retorted.

"Who are they?" I asked Alex.

"The Primes" He answered.

The Primes? It sounds familiar...

Alex was know quickly dialing at his phone

*phone ringing*

"Hello?"

"Harry the primes are here at the mall I got a mild wound. They're armed. Nathalia's with me so hurry."

"Got it."

*phone call ended*

"Come out Alex, and I'll think about sparing your little girlfriend's life." The man said.

I can hear the sound of guns clicking.

"Your a f*cking gay Liam! You can't fight alone. You always need your little friends behind you!" Alex shouted.

"Funny...that now your gonna die." The guy Liam shouted.

"Lay low." Alex said why he looked at me.

"I'm gonna give you till the count of 3 to surrender Alex."

"One....."

"Two..."

Suddenly a car screeched near where we were hiding.

"Come in quick!!" Simon shouted.

Alex immediately helped me get up and moved quickly to get inside the car.

Gunshots were being fired but all were being deflected by the car.

"No worries Nathalia, we're bulletproof." He said while giving me a wink.

We immediately drove away from them. I noticed that Harry was the one driving.

Alex was sitting behind me and was removing the cloth tied to his wound. I heard him hiss while he removes the cloth. Mason was riding shotgun and was looking back at us.

"That's a bit deep bro." Mason stated.

"Yeah man, you need to get that treated." Simon said.

After a few minutes we arrived at Alex's Mansion. We quickly got off and went to the living room.

Harry hit the medkit and I was sitting beside Alex.

"Here let me help you." I said to Alex.

I was just silently treating his wound I was wiping the blood with a clean cloth and applying alcohol surrounding the wound.

"Your applying it too delicately." Simon said while he snatched the alcohol and poured it on Alex's wound.

"Argghhh!!" Alex reacted as he aimed to punch Simon.