Chapter 22

Alex's P.O.V

My gaze just locked on Nathalia. Her eyes were full of hurt. She just wiped her tear and smiled at me then left.

"Nathalia wait!" I tried to stop her but it was too late.

She was able to walk away from the room.

"Look at what you did?!" I exclaimed.

I pushed her back and ran my fingers through my hair out of frustration.

"What? It wasn't my fault plus I'm sure I'm more pretty than her." She said twirling her finger around her hair.

I just looked at her with disgust. I didn't know what came over me that I stopped low to her level.

"I'm sure we can go back to the way we used to be. Just let her go. You have me here again so what's the point of her staying?" She said.

I just stood there dumbfounded. Realising what do I need her for? My thoughts clouded my head.

"See you don't need her to stay. You have me from the beginning and you have me now so. Just forget her and be with me, like the old times." She said as she sat on my chair placing her spreader legs on my table.

I've always hated her bossy attitude. She feels like she rules every little thing in this house.

That's where they're different Samantha doesn't know it but she is ruling the house without her knowing she take cares of me and all of us.

While this girl right here is just in it for the money.

"So what do you say huh?" She asked spreading her legs on the table wider.

"Get the hell out of my house. I don't need you." I stated.

"I'm sorry what?" She said taken a back.

"I said get the fuck out!" I yelled as she stumbled to stand up.

"B-but boo-"

"Shut up! There was never something between us and there will never be something between us." I spat.

"But you're father said that he wanted us to be together remember? I also know for a fact that you won't let your father down right?" She stated.

She knew very well that my family is a sensitive topic for me.

My father wanted us to be together just because her family is also in the Mafia business and us being together would mean a new alliance.

More alliances the more we become untouchable and notorious in the business.

"Or are you okay with him disappointed on you again. Just like a few year back when you're mother died." She said as she went closer to me and touched my cheek.

"OUT NOW!" I yelled.

She got shocked and Immediately left.

Now what do I do. I messed up. I ran downstairs to look for Nathalia.

"Nathalia!" I called.

I scanned the living room but she was nowhere to be found. I ran near to the pool.

"Nathalia!" I shouted.

Yet there was no response and signs of her.

I ran to the kitchen.

"Nathalia?"

Harry and Mason was in the kitchen talking.

"Have you seen Nathalia?" He asked.