CHAPTER 21

ALEX'S P.O.V

After breakfast I went straight to my office with Harry. I arranged the files on top of my table. These were all the transactions done for the past 2 years.

Harry then showed up in the room.

"Is there something going on with the two of you?" Harry asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked as I sat down on my chair.

"Come on bro. You know exactly what I mean do not act all dumb stop the act." He answered.

"There's nothing going on between us Harry." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"I don't believe you." He asked as he came nearer to me.

"Well what do you want me to say?" I asked.

I looked right back at him. He was gritting his teeth and I could see that he was also fisting his hand.

"Well what else? The truth of course!" He said as he stared at me.

"I thought you also said that we weren't supposed to be together?"

"Yes you shouldn't Zack! Think about it! Don't act up just because of the given instances." He yelled.

"Then I won't!" I yelled back.

I continued arranging the files and disregarded my feelings.

"Don't you dare hurt her." Harry gritted.

I snapped hearing that. Did he honestly think I was just thinking for myself?

I couldn't take it anymore I stood up and punched Harry right in his face. He stumbled back but punched right back. We thrashed the table and all the papers were scattered all over the floor.

I threw the frame at him but he was able to dodge it and it just collided to the wall.

He lunged towards me and we fell to the floor he threw a jab and landed right into my cheek.

I spat blood and was about to punch him again.

"Stop! What the hell is going on in here?"

We both stopped and and looked at the person who spoke.

"What fuck are you doing?!" Mason yelled.

"It's nice nothing." I answered gritting my teeth.

I pushed Harry off of me and he stood up and brushed off his shirt.

"I'm sure if it was nothing you wouldn't be punching your life long best friend." Mason stated as he walked towards me and offered to lend me a hand.

I grabbed his hand and stood up.

Harry just looked at me pissed and walked out of the room.

"So care to tell me what really happened?" Mason asked.

"It's nothing we just got into the heat of the conversation." I answered.

Mason stood up and walked towards the shelf and grabbed a bottle of whiskey and two glasses.

He filled the glasses with whiskey and handed me a glass.

"Here." He said as he gave me the glass. I grabbed it and drank it straight.

"Woah woah slow down there cowboy." Mason stated.

I placed the glass down on the table and hissed.

I tasted the metallic taste of blood mixed with the bitter taste of the whiskey.

"Are you okay?" Mason asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine. It's just a scratch. It'll heal within a day." I said wiping the blood on my cheek.

"Whatever you and Harry fought about it must be something serious." Mason said.

"We were talking about someone and he told me that I should think about things first before involving that person in my chaotic world." I said as I poured some more whiskey in my glass and took a sip.

"By someone do you mean Nathalia." He stated.

I just looked at him and again took a sip of whiskey from my cup. He looked at me and tried to figure things out.

"By the look in your face I'm guessing that I'm right." He said as he poured a whiskey into his cup.

He twirled the glass around and and drank it all at once.

"The wound you acquired from the fight may heal in a day but the scars from your past still holds you back." Mason stated.

I just looked at him and he looked at me like I was a hopeless case.

"Don't be like your father. You knew that what he was doing and most of what he has done were mistakes don't make the same choices as he did brother." Mason said as he tapped on my shoulder and walked towards the door.

"By the way Eliza's here today. So what do you plan on doing about her." He said.

I was left alone in the room all alone.

What the fck is she doing here. I thought she was gone for good.

I kept the whiskey bottle in the cabinet.

I ran downstairs and started looking for Eliza.

I checked the pool area, the living room and then checked the kitchen.

Eliza was with Nathalia. I looked at Nathalia and she looked uncertain. While Eliza looked like a true b*tch that she is.

"Wow wow wow that is soooo touching. I guess he's got you all wrapped around his sweet charm. Poor little girl. If I were I'd back down you might just hurt yourself in the making." Eliza said as she clapped slowly.

"Well little girl let me tell you the tru-"

"ENOUGH!" I yelled.

They both looked at me. Nathalia looked relieved.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I yelled.

I walked towards her and grabbed her by her wrist.

"Well I thought we just needed a little cool off. So after all the fiesco that happened I just needed some air and after that I'm all good I came back here for you boo!" She said in a flirty tone.

I just noticed what she was wearing. She wore a black dress with white apron and a headband resembling a maid's uniform.

"And what the fck are you wearing? Are you out of your mind huh?" I asked her.

"It isn't too late to get back to what we used to do boo. I'm sure you've missed it too. I was the only one before right?" She said as she flirtedly traced her long fingernails on my chest.

"I was sure that I have already made my point since you've left here." I said in a firm tone.

"Yes you did but I was used to you being mad at all times. I mean I've seen you shot innocent people right through their head." She said as she placed her hand on my chest and looked at me.

"I have seen you fume out at people out of rage. So pretty much I grew used to it. But the best thing I love about you with your anger is when we're in bed." She said licking my lip.

I furiously wiped my mouth with my arm and looked at her with disgust.

She became worse and needy. She acted out as if she was the queen of this place.

"Why the fck did you do that for?! Everything between us is over and for the record there wasn't really any thing between us." I spat.

I gripped her wrists tighter and I looked over her shoulder to see Nathalia with tears brimming in her eyes.